A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.92 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- HOA Fee: $6
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jan 2015 for $350,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $97
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 514 sqft
- View: Water
- 2nd Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, 2nd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, 2nd Bedroom Window Treatments (Y/N) \ Curtains/Drapes, 3rd Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, 3rd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, 3rd Bedroom Window Treatments (Y/N) \ Curtains/Drapes, 4th Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, 4th Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, 4th Bedroom Window Treatments (Y/N) \ Curtains/Drapes, Additional Rooms \ Office, Additional Sales Information \ Short Sale, Addtl Room 1 Flooring \ Carpet, Addtl Room 1 Level \ Lower, Addtl Room 1 Name \ Office, Addtl Room 10 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 2 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 3 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 4 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 5 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 7 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 8 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 9 Level \ Not Applicable, Age \ 31-40 Years, Air Conditioning \ Central Air, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Oven-Double, Area Amenities \ Street Paved, Assessment Includes \ None, Attic \ Full, Basement (Y/N) \ Full, Basement \ Finished, Basement Bathrooms (Y/N) \ Yes, Bath Amenities \ Double Sink, Bath Amenities \ Garden Tub, Bath Amenities \ Separate Shower, Built Before 1978 (Y/N) \ No, Dining Room \ Separate, Dining Room Flooring \ Carpet, Dining Room Level \ Main Level, Dining Room Window Treatments (Y/N) \ Curtains/Drapes, Disability Access and/or Equipped \ No, Down Payment Resource \ Yes, Driveway \ Asphalt, Electricity \ 100 Amp Service, Electricity \ Circuit Breakers, Equipment \ Ceiling Fan, Equipment \ Humidifier, Equipment \ Sump Pump, Equipment \ Water-Softener Rented, Exterior Building Type \ Brick, Exterior Building Type \ Cedar, Exterior Property Features \ Patio, Family Room Flooring \ Carpet, Family Room Level \ Lower, Family Room Window Treatments (Y/N) \ Curtains/Drapes, Fireplace Location \ Family Room, Fireplace Type/Details \ Gas Starter, Fireplace Type/Details \ Wood Burning, Foundation \ Concrete, Frequency \ Annual, Garage On-Site \ Yes, Garage Ownership \ Owned, Garage Type \ Attached, Garage Type \ Attached, Heat/Fuel \ Forced Air, Heat/Fuel \ Gas, Interior Property Features \ Wood Laminate Floors, Is Parking Included in Price \ Yes, Kitchen Flooring \ Wood Laminate, Kitchen Level \ Main Level, Kitchen Type \ Eating Area-Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Type \ Island, Kitchen Type \ Pantry-Closet, Kitchen Window Treatments (Y/N) \ Curtains/Drapes, Laundry Flooring \ Vinyl, Laundry Level \ Main Level, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Living Room Flooring \ Carpet, Living Room Level \ Main Level, Living Room Window Treatments (Y/N) \ Curtains/Drapes, Lot Description \ Legal Non-Conforming, Lot Description \ Pond, Lot Description \ Water View, Master Association Fee \ No, Master Bedroom Bath (Y/N) \ Full, Master Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, Master Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Master Bedroom Window Treatments (Y/N) \ Curtains/Drapes, Offered for Sale or Rent \ No, Other Information \ Commuter Train, Parking Type \ Garage, Property Type \ Detached Single, Recent Rehab (Y/N) \ No, Roof Type \ Asphalt/Glass (Shingles), Sewer \ Septic-Private, Special Assessments \ N, Square Feet Source \ Assessor, Status \ Re-activated, Style Of House \ Tri-Level, Tax Exemptions \ Homeowner, Water \ Well-Private, Waterfront (Y/N) \ No
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,600 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1978
- Parcel #: 14294050050000
- Zillow Home ID: 4874427
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $450-664K.
Market guideZillow predicts 60010 home values will fall 0.5% next year, compared to a 1.6% decrease for Deer Park as a whole. Among 60010 homes, this home is valued 14.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 46.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60010, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 47.8% less than in Deer Park, and 22.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 60010 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Deer Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60010 home values.
|21122 N Pheasant Trl Deer Park, IL||$489K||4||3.5||2,820|
|21166 N Pheasant Trl Deer Park, IL||$591K||--||3||3,816|
|21122 N Pheasant Trl Deer Park, IL||$320K||4||3.5||2,820|
|21055 N Pheasant Trl Deer Park, IL||$287K||4||2||2,932|
|21210 N Pheasant Trl Deer Park, IL||$548K||4||3||3,220|
|23428 W Mallard Ct Deer Park, IL||$483K||--||2.5||2,947|
|23468 W Mallard Ct Deer Park, IL||$459K||4||2.5||3,285|
|21205 N Pheasant Trl Deer Park, IL||$513K||--||2.5||2,932|
|21242 N Pheasant Trl Deer Park, IL||$530K||--||2.5||3,285|
|21237 N Pheasant Trl Deer Park, IL||$479K||4||3.5||2,570|
|23455 W Mallard Ct Deer Park, IL||$512K||3||3.5||2,850|
|23428 W Mallard Ct Deer Park, IL||$308K||4||2.5||2,947|
|23443 W Mallard Ct Deer Park, IL||$474K||4||2.5||2,932|
|23425 W Mallard Ct Deer Park, IL||$481K||5||2.5||2,820|
|21360 N Pheasant Trl Deer Park, IL||$453K||--||3||2,820|
|21265 N Pheasant Trl Deer Park, IL||$481K||--||2.5||2,932|
|23383 W Mallard Ct Deer Park, IL||$531K||--||2.5||3,285|
|23360 W Mallard Ct Deer Park, IL||$456K||--||2.5||2,820|
|23430 W Cattail Ln Barrington, IL||$525K||--||3||2,901|
|23536 W Juniper Ct Deer Park, IL||$554K||--||4||3,188|
Nearby Schools in Deer Park
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!