2115 9th St, Berkeley, CA 947103 beds, 2 baths, 1,469 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 4,030 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1904
- 12 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Oct 2003 for $107,500
- Price/sqft: $374
- MLS #: 40674419
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,469 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1904
- Parcel #: 056 197402800
- Zillow Home ID: 24836159
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2115 9th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94710, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23.5% lower than in Berkeley, and 39.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 94710 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Berkeley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94710 home values.
- 2113 9th St Berkeley, CA$803K31.51,690
- 2117 9th St Berkeley, CA$804K311,876
- 2111 9th St Berkeley, CA$783K511,625
- 2123 9th St Berkeley, CA$1.15M1054,104
- 1004 Addison St Berkeley, CA$684K321,099
- 2125 9th St # 2 Berkeley, CA$537K------
- 1008 Addison St Berkeley, CA$570K21798
- 2125 9th St UNIT 1 Berkeley, CA$465K221,017
- 2101 9th St Berkeley, CA$798K311,500
- 2125 9th St Berkeley, CA$468K221,017
- 1012 Addison St Berkeley, CA$553K21773
- 2114 10th St Berkeley, CA$662K311,036
- 2112 10th St Berkeley, CA$813K632,084
- 2116 10th St APT C Berkeley, CA$933K332,710
- 2120 10th St Berkeley, CA$954K522,727
- 1016 Addison St Berkeley, CA$668K211,076
- 2129 9th St Berkeley, CA$593K42973
- 2122 10th St Berkeley, CA$681K311,221
- 2124 10th St Berkeley, CA$763K321,269
- 1020 Addison St Berkeley, CA$731K311,350
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!