2115 Cedarhurst Dr, Richmond, VA 232253 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,932 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.39 acres
- Multiple Occupancy
- Built in 1970
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $144,000
- Price/sqft: $75
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,932 sqft
- Lot depth: 172
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: C0050191008
- Zillow Home ID: 12509362
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2115 Cedarhurst Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 23225, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 66.7% greater than in Richmond, and 82% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 23225 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 23225 home values.
- 2123 Cedarhurst Dr Richmond, VA$163K42.51,938
- 2107 Cedarhurst Dr Richmond, VA$167K42.52,314
- 2131 Cedarhurst Dr Richmond, VA$144K321,259
- 2112 Nicolet Cir Richmond, VA$276K42.53,090
- 2101 Cedarhurst Dr Richmond, VA$238K32.52,170
- 2108 Cedarhurst Dr Richmond, VA$171K321,704
- 2139 Cedarhurst Dr Richmond, VA$137K311,080
- 2116 Cedarhurst Dr Richmond, VA$159K321,580
- 2100 Cedarhurst Dr Richmond, VA$161K321,591
- 2113 Nicolet Cir Richmond, VA$183K321,617
- 2106 Nicolet Cir Richmond, VA$186K31.51,788
- 2037 Cedarhurst Dr Richmond, VA$218K332,281
- 2124 Cedarhurst Dr Richmond, VA$155K311,323
- 2040 Cedarhurst Dr Richmond, VA$169K421,418
- 6226 Nicolet Rd Richmond, VA$223K331,720
- 2032 Cedarhurst Dr Richmond, VA$172K--1.51,520
- 2031 Cedarhurst Dr Richmond, VA$178K321,537
- 2132 Cedarhurst Dr Richmond, VA$172K52.51,886
- 2107 Nicolet Cir Richmond, VA--------
- 6236 Nicolet Rd Richmond, VA$190K432,300
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!