2115 H St, Eureka, CA 955014 beds, 2 baths, 1,900 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Carson Park is located 2 short blocks to the South. Henderson Center is within a short walking distance. The neighbors take very good care of their homes and look out for each other. Eureka High School is 2 short blocks away.
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1917
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2002 for $185,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Disability Access
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, On street, 2 spaces
- RV Parking
- View: City, Water
- Large Storage area upstairs, very large Master Bedroom. Jucuzzi Tub, Tiled Master Bath.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,900 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Wood / pellet
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Parcel #: 011015012000
- Zillow Home ID: 18817184
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Neighborhood for 2115 H Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95501, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 31.5% less than in Eureka, and 52.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 95501 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Eureka.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 2103 H St Eureka, CA$178K------
- 2121 H St Eureka, CA$208K------
- 2123 H St Eureka, CA$311K------
- 2031 H St Eureka, CA$308K------
- 2139 H St Eureka, CA$170K------
- 717 Trinity St Eureka, CA$176K------
- 738 Humboldt St Eureka, CA$183K------
- 2114 I St Eureka, CA$181K------
- 2120 I St Eureka, CA$191K21965
- 2027 H St Eureka, CA$253K------
- 727 Trinity St Eureka, CA$433K------
- 731 Trinity St Eureka, CA$225K------
- 737 Humboldt St Eureka, CA$316K------
- 2120 H St Eureka, CA$186K21965
- 2106 H St Eureka, CA$262K------
- 2025 H St Eureka, CA$308K321,678
- 2122 H St Eureka, CA$192K------
- 637 Humboldt St Eureka, CA$315K321,900
- 739 Trinity St Eureka, CA$182K------
- 2132 H St Eureka, CA$172K------
Nearby Schools in Eureka
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292