- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2115 Mckinley Dr, Fayetteville, NC 283113 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,541 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.37 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2010
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $303,800
- Price/sqft: $120
- Parking: 601 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 2,541 sqft
- Lot depth: 171
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 0439362969
- Zillow Home ID: 97556363
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2115 Mckinley Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 28311, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5% less than in Fayetteville, and 101% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 28311 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fayetteville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28311 home values.
- 2109 Mckinley Dr Fayetteville, NC$318K44--
- 405 Selznick Pl Fayetteville, NC$422K443,499
- 409 Selznick Pl Fayetteville, NC--Studio----
- 2105 Mckinley Dr Fayetteville, NC$319K43.52,601
- 413 Selznick Pl Fayetteville, NC$339K433,000
- 2116 Mckinley Dr Fayetteville, NC--Studio----
- 404 Selznick Pl Fayetteville, NC$350K32.52,601
- 408 Selznick Pl Fayetteville, NC$424K43.53,047
- 417 Selznick Pl Fayetteville, NC--------
- 412 Selznick Pl Fayetteville, NC--Studio----
- 416 Selznick Pl Fayetteville, NC--------
- 2135 Mckinley Dr Fayetteville, NC$763K454,874
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!