2115 Olympic Dr, Martinez, CA 945533 beds, 2 baths, 1,336 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
First Time on the market
- Lot: 6,650 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1966
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $310,000
- Price/sqft: $232
- Ceiling Fan
- Disability Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 400 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Family room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,336 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1966
- Parcel #: 1552340166
- Zillow Home ID: 18396356
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2115 Olympic Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94553, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Martinez, and 0.5% greater than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94553 home values.
- 2123 Olympic Dr Martinez, CA$449K321,336
- 2111 Olympic Dr Martinez, CA$523K421,984
- 2130 Trinity Ct Martinez, CA$428K321,277
- 2128 Trinity Ct Martinez, CA$433K321,336
- 2133 Olympic Dr Martinez, CA$475K421,591
- 2102 Bryce Dr Martinez, CA$465K321,536
- 2114 Bryce Dr Martinez, CA$469K421,591
- 2116 Trinity Pl Martinez, CA$606K542,553
- 2116 Olympic Dr Martinez, CA$445K321,304
- 2108 Olympic Dr Martinez, CA$511K531,884
- 2132 Trinity Ct Martinez, CA$466K421,591
- 2153 Olympic Dr Martinez, CA$409K321,277
- 2124 Olympic Dr Martinez, CA$441K321,276
- 2126 Trinity Ct Martinez, CA$432K321,336
- 2126 Bryce Dr Martinez, CA$453K421,512
- 2211 Olympic Dr Martinez, CA$418K321,336
- 2050 Olympic Dr Martinez, CA$465K421,512
- 2132 Olympic Dr Martinez, CA$452K321,336
- 2103 Bryce Dr Martinez, CA$455K421,512
- 2134 Trinity Ct Martinez, CA$421K321,277
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.