2115 Stuart Ave, Richmond, VA 232204 beds, 4 baths, 2,717 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,112 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1903
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Radiant
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $703,775
- Price/sqft: $259
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street, 576 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,717 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1988
- Lot depth: 179
- Lot width: 34
- Parcel #: W0000950006
- Zillow Home ID: 12547942
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2115 Stuart Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In The Fan, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 83.3% greater than in Richmond, and 89.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent The Fan home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or The Fan home values.
- 2113 Stuart Ave Richmond, VA$451K432,552
- 2117 Stuart Ave Richmond, VA$682K42.52,936
- 2119 Stuart Ave Richmond, VA$565K42.53,578
- 2111 Stuart Ave Richmond, VA$471K32.51,980
- 2121 Stuart Ave Richmond, VA$702K42.53,526
- 2109 Stuart Ave Richmond, VA$497K32.52,138
- 317 N Shields Ave Richmond, VA$408K422,520
- 2123 Stuart Ave Richmond, VA$477K423,184
- 2107 Stuart Ave Richmond, VA$449K422,128
- 312 N Rowland St Richmond, VA$425K32.52,184
- 315 N Shields Ave Richmond, VA$367K432,532
- 310 N Rowland St Richmond, VA$422K32.52,184
- 2125 Stuart Ave Richmond, VA$761K433,780
- 2105 Stuart Ave Richmond, VA$461K31.52,542
- 2125 Stuart Ave Richmond, VA$709K443,780
- 306 N Rowland St Richmond, VA$658K53.52,890
- 304 N Rowland St Richmond, VA$564K52.53,150
Nearby Schools in Richmond
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.