- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2115 Valley Hwy, Deming, WA 982444 beds, 2 baths, 1,758 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Post office, General store with Gas & Deisel minutes away
- Lot: 1.1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2000 for $90,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 360 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- View: Mountain, Park
- Small Barn for two horses and tack room, fenced for horses. Nice remodeled shop with a loft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Shingle
- Roof type: Metal
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,758 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Parcel #: 3705065460220000
- Zillow Home ID: 23612148
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2115 Valley Highway
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Deming market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 6.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Deming, and 82.1% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98244 home values.
- 5286 Turkington Rd Deming, WA$185K41.51,752
- 5270 Turkington Rd Deming, WA$173K311,402
- 2115 Valley Hwy Acme, WA$274K421,786
- 5296 Turkington Rd Deming, WA$199K41.52,002
- Turkington Rd Deming, WA--------
- 5283 Turkington Rd Deming, WA$178K411,764
- 2087 Valley Hwy Deming, WA$165K311,158
- 54XX Valley Hwy # 9 Acme, WA--Studio----
- 196XXX Valley Hwy # 9 Acme, WA--Studio----
- 5252 Turkington Rd Deming, WA$156K21798
- 5271 Turkington Rd Deming, WA$148K31948
- 5262 Turkington Rd Deming, WA$334K62.52,972
- 2096 Valley Hwy Deming, WA$386K434,380
- 5249 Turkington Rd Deming, WA$185K211,147
- 5288 S Church Rd Ferndale, WA$157K311,392
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!