21150 SW 87th Ave APT 101, Cutler Bay, FL 331893 beds, 2 baths, 1,133 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Pets: Dogs
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Off street, On street
- Last sold: Mar 2011 for $59,900
- Flooring: Tile
- Granite countertop, Guest parking, Living room
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,133 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: 3660090310250
- Zillow Home ID: 70794055
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 21150 Sw 87th Avenue APT 101
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33189 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 136.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4% lower than in Cutler Bay, and 289.6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 33189 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Cutler Bay.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33189 home values.