2116 4th Ave W, Seattle, WA 981194 beds, 3 baths, 2,740 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,484 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1907
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $860,000
- Price/sqft: $314
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Softwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,740 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1989
- Parcel #: 2397100685
- Zillow Home ID: 48795538
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2116 4th Avenue W
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West Queen Anne, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 60.6% lower than in Seattle, and 68.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help West Queen Anne home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Queen Anne home values.
- 2118 4th Ave W Seattle, WA$1.01M422,710
- 2112 4th Ave W Seattle, WA$694K21.751,710
- 2122 4th Ave W Seattle, WA$625K411,440
- 2108 4th Ave W Seattle, WA$613K211,010
- 2124 4th Ave W Seattle, WA$734K32.251,690
- 2128 4th Ave W Seattle, WA$826K422,420
- 2104 4th Ave W Seattle, WA$1.12M422,820
- 2130 4th Ave W Seattle, WA$597K41.51,230
- 314 W Crockett St Seattle, WA$420K21650
- 2134 4th Ave W Seattle, WA$1.05M32.52,480
- 310 W Crockett St Seattle, WA$746K31.51,460
- 2117 3rd Ave W # 1/2 Seattle, WA$686K421,890
- 2117 3rd Ave W Seattle, WA$1.01M43.252,710
- 2113 3rd Ave W Seattle, WA$604K321,380
- 2119 3rd Ave W Seattle, WA$699K31.51,670
- 2136 4th Ave W Seattle, WA$1.06M53.52,740
- 2123 3rd Ave W Seattle, WA$1.18M43.753,110
- 2111 3rd Ave W Seattle, WA$605K421,610
- 2205 3rd Ave W Seattle, WA$735K31.751,500
- 2140 4th Ave W Seattle, WA$1.11M43.252,210
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!