2116 Dorchester Rd APT 4L, Brooklyn, NY 112262 beds, 1 bath, 831 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Beutifully maintaned Building, Low HOA fees, Low Taxes. New Heating and cooling equipment,
controls temparture, of a room, and water.
In Upcomming and Growing Ditmas Park area, 6 train stops to Downtown Manhattan.
6 blocks to Q, and B train. Flatbush Av. Busess, close to Brooklyn College.
For Sale By OWNER,
Price to sell, Please call owner at 646-750-5444
- Built in 1912
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $450,000
- Price/sqft: $542
- Floor size: 831 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2129808446
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2116 Dorchester Road APT 4L
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 11226, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 557.2% greater than in New York, and 55.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 11226 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Flatbush home values.
- 2116 Dorchester Rd APT 2J Brooklyn, NY$366K21926
- 2116 Dorchester Rd APT 3L Brooklyn, NY$354K----831
- 2116 Dorchester Rd APT 4K Brooklyn, NY$727K31.5--
- 2116 Dorchester Rd APT 2K Brooklyn, NY$360K32948
- 2116 Dorchester Rd APT 1I Brooklyn, NY$609K111,375
- 2116 Dorchester Rd APT 4I Brooklyn, NY$358K----868
- 2112 Dorchester Rd APT 3F Brooklyn, NY$349K----661
- 2112 Dorchester Rd APT 4G Brooklyn, NY$369K21879
- 2112 Dorchester Rd APT 2H Brooklyn, NY$370K----871
- 2112 Dorchester Rd APT 2G Brooklyn, NY$369K----879
- 2112 Dorchester Rd APT 2F Brooklyn, NY$349K----661
- 2112 Dorchester Rd APT 2E Brooklyn, NY$368K----827
- 2112 Dorchester Rd APT 1H Brooklyn, NY$567K----1,227
- 2112 Dorchester Rd APT 1G Brooklyn, NY$681K----1,687
- 2112 Dorchester Rd APT 1F Brooklyn, NY$511K----1,137
- 2112 Dorchester Rd APT 1E Brooklyn, NY$570K----1,303
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!