2116 Hummingbird Hill Way, SEVIERVILLE, TN 37876
Not for Sale
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Rent Zestimate: $841/mo
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount above $0
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Bedrooms:1 bed
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Single Family:600 sq ft
- Lot:0.57 acres
- Year Built:2003
- Last Sold:Nov 2010 for $109,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
The property, named "Bear Pause" has a strong rental history and has been managed by a professional rental management company. It comes as no surprise with the cabins' luxury furnishings and outstanding views.
The cabin with hand hewn log rafters has a large owner's suite with a whirlpool tub. In the family room you are treated to a beautiful stacked stone fireplace and easy access to the fully equipped kitchen.
The location of the cabin is to its advantage as a cabin rental in the Smokies. While being convenient to Pigeon Forge and all the attractions, the cabin is located on one of the tallest privately owned mountains in Tennessee. Bluff Mountain at its peak reaches elevations over 3,000' offering cool summers and a nice breeze. The views from the cabin are especially spectacular during the fall colors and when the peaks and ridges in the Smoky Mountains National Park are snow covered
This cabin is generously priced at $169,900.
One of the best aspects of "Bear Pause" is its convenience to local attractions as well as the Smoky Mountains National Park. The cabin has a feeling of being "in the mountains" while still offering easy access to shopping, entertainment, and the attractions of the Smokies.
A visitor can be at Metcalf Bottoms in the National Park within 20 minutes, Pigeon Forge within 15 minutes, or Gatlinburg within 25 minutes. As the cabin sits perched on Bluff Mountain the views are outstanding. Bluff Mountain is one of the tallest privately owned mountains in Tennessee.
The location of the cabin is to its advantage as a cabin rental in the Smokies. Bluff Mountain at its peak reaches elevations over 3,000' offering cool summers and a nice breeze. The views from the cabin are especially spectacular during the fall colors and when the peaks and ridges in the Smoky Mountains National Park are snow covered.
The location also lends itself well to avoiding heavy traffic in the Smokies. From Goose Gap Road, you can take S. New Era to avoid traffic on the Parkway and end up at the Sevierville light with Red Lobster & Olive Garden near the Wal-Mart. You can also use the road to avoid traffic getting to Chapman Highway on your way to Knoxville or Maryville.
Directions to cabin:
At light #3 in Pigeon Forge take Wears Valley Rd. (Rt. 321) approximately 3 miles to a right on Goose Gap Road. Follow approximately one mile to a right on Goose Gap Road. Stay on Goose Gap road and turn left onto Bluff Mountain Road. Follow to Bluff Mountain Acres development and turn left into subdivision (Black Bear Way). Follow Black Bear Way a short distance and turn right onto Hummingbird Hill Way on your right. The cabin is on your right as you drive up the mountain.
- ParkingOff street, On street
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Additional FeaturesView of the Smoky Mountains National Park & surrounding mountains
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Dining room, Family room, Laundry room, Master bath
- Construction Quality9.0
- Neighborhood NameBluff Mountain Acres
- Parcel #081N C 02100 000
- School DistrictSevier County Schools
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID42495128
- Last Remodel Year2003
- LaundryIn Unit
- Lot Depth158
- Lot Width146
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2116 Hummingbird Hill Way
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 2113 Rising Fawn Way Sevierville, TN$219K--4.01,920
- Hummingbird Hill Way TN$99K------
- Hummingbird Hill Way TN$108K------
- 2117 Hummingbird Hill Way Sevierville, TN$165K12.01,344
- 2112 Hummingbird Hill Way Sevierville, TN$133K12.01,008
- 2109 Quail Run Way Pigeon Forge, TN$132K11.5917
- Hummingbird Hill Way TN$105K------
- Rising Fawn Way TN$109KStudio1.0572
- 2110 Rising Fawn Way Sevierville, TN$103K21.51,056
- Hummingbird Hill Way TN$93K------
- 2120 Quail Run Way Sevierville, TN$254K23.02,520
- 2602 Black Bear Ln Sevierville, TN$145K22.01,284
- Rising Fawn Way TN$100K------
- 2125 Hummingbird Hill Way Sevierville, TN$127K--2.0960
- 2104 Quail Run Way Sevierville, TN$144K--2.51,344
- Hummingbird Hill Way TN$106K------
- 2570 Black Bear Ln Sevierville, TN$110K12.01,056
- 2134 Rising Fawn Way Sevierville, TN$128K--2.01,302
- Rising Fawn Way Sevierville, TN$128K--2.01,302
- 2103 Hummingbird Hill Way Sevierville, TN$119K12.01,008
Nearby Schools in Sevier
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.