- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2116 Lanes Ln NE, Atlanta, GA 303176 beds, 3 baths, 2,366 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $440,000
- Price/sqft: $186
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,366 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 15 212 04 137
- Zillow Home ID: 70840239
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2116 Lanes Lane Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Atlanta market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 55.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Atlanta, and 171.6% higher than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Kirkwood home values.
- 2120 Lanes Ln NE Atlanta, GA$378K32.51,892
- 2122 Lanes Ln NE Atlanta, GA$252K32.51,920
- 2122 Lanes Ln NE Atlanta, GA$253K331,892
- 206 Hawthorn Cir NE Atlanta, GA$437K442,415
- 2126 Lanes Ln NE Atlanta, GA$395K32.52,066
- 222 Elvan Ave NE Atlanta, GA$513K433,001
- 202 Hawthorn Cir NE Atlanta, GA$403K32.51,948
- 207 Hawthorn Cir NE Atlanta, GA$419K32.52,248
- 226 Elvan Ave NE Atlanta, GA$423K32.52,340
- 213 Rockyford Rd NE Atlanta, GA$360K221,973
- 2130 Lanes Ln NE Atlanta, GA$397K32.52,066
- 217 Rockyford Rd NE Atlanta, GA$175K311,019
- 230 Elvan Ave NE Atlanta, GA$433K32.52,262
- 221 Rockyford Rd NE Atlanta, GA$197K311,008
- 198 Hawthorn Cir NE Atlanta, GA$409K42.51,932
- 203 Hawthorn Cir NE Atlanta, GA$363K332,332
- 208 Elvan Ave NE Atlanta, GA$407K332,222
- 225 Rockyford Rd NE Atlanta, GA$375K321,604
- 234 Elvan Ave NE Atlanta, GA$436K32.52,340
- 211 Rockyford Rd NE Atlanta, GA$261K31896
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!