2116 N 193rd St, Shoreline, WA 981333 beds, 1 bath, 1,180 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 8,100 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2006 for $345,025
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Slate, Tile, Other
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 320 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stone, Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,180 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas, Wood / pellet
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 2226300015
- Zillow Home ID: 48788455
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2116 N 193rd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 98133 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 29.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.8% higher than in Shoreline, and 16.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98133 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Shoreline.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98133 home values.
- 4 beds, 1 baths
1,310 sqft, 6,534 sqft lot, built in 1947
- 4 beds, 1 baths
- 2122 N 193rd St Shoreline, WA$344K421,660
- 2110 N 193rd St Shoreline, WA$314K411,310
- 2117 N 194th St Shoreline, WA$331K31.51,540
- 2109 N 194th St Shoreline, WA$346K311,570
- 2123 N 194th St Shoreline, WA$307K211,160
- 2128 N 193rd St Shoreline, WA$305K411,080
- 2104 N 193rd St Shoreline, WA$322K411,280
- 2115 N 193rd St Shoreline, WA$310K411,080
- 2109 N 193rd St Shoreline, WA$312K311,180
- 2121 N 193rd St Shoreline, WA$302K31820
- 2103 N 194th St Shoreline, WA$493K52.52,820
- 2129 N 194th St Shoreline, WA$318K311,470
- 2103 N 193rd St Shoreline, WA$310K31950
- 2134 N 193rd St Shoreline, WA$345K411,630
- 2127 N 193rd St Shoreline, WA$344K311,100
- 2116 N 194th St Shoreline, WA$314K311,260
- 2108 N 194th St Shoreline, WA$346K31.51,570
- 2122 N 194th St Shoreline, WA$358K31.751,490
- 2116 N 192nd St Shoreline, WA$303K31950
- 2108 N 192nd St Shoreline, WA$337K311,190
Nearby Schools in Shoreline
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!