2117 Battery Park Rd, Chesapeake, VA 233235 beds, 3 baths, 2,350 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.64 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2013
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $60,000
- Price/sqft: $26
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,350 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Lot width: 95
- Parcel #: 0253005000370
- Zillow Home ID: 61384508
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2117 Battery Park Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Deep Creek North market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 9.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Chesapeake, and 98.5% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Deep Creek North home values.
- 2121 Battery Park Rd Chesapeake, VA$181K211,343
- 2113 Battery Park Rd Chesapeake, VA$178K--11,156
- 2125 Battery Park Rd Chesapeake, VA$219K332,214
- 2109 Battery Park Rd Chesapeake, VA$205K--21,731
- 2129 Battery Park Rd Chesapeake, VA$194K311,293
- 2116 Battery Park Rd Chesapeake, VA$207K32.52,116
- 2203 Wildwood Rd Chesapeake, VA$234K432,308
- 2105 Battery Park Rd Chesapeake, VA$299K433,342
- 1320 Boxwood Dr Chesapeake, VA$212K31.51,976
- 1316 Boxwood Dr Chesapeake, VA$187K41.51,400
- 2200 Ferndale Rd Chesapeake, VA$160K--1894
- 1324 Boxwood Dr Chesapeake, VA$218K--2.51,730
- 1312 Boxwood Dr Chesapeake, VA$180K--1.51,320
- 1328 Boxwood Dr Chesapeake, VA$188K32.51,590
- 3204 Farange Dr Chesapeake, VA$264K42.52,538
- 3268 Conservancy Dr Chesapeake, VA$219K32.51,785
- 2200 Wildwood Rd Chesapeake, VA$147K211,119
- 2133 Battery Park Rd Chesapeake, VA$217K--21,870
- 1308 Boxwood Dr Chesapeake, VA$212K42.52,092
- 2101 Battery Park Rd Chesapeake, VA$165K--21,535
Nearby Schools in Chesapeake
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.