A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,499 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $285,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $148
- Finished basement, 960 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 288 sqft
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Microwave, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Bank/REO Owned \ N, Basement \ Fully Finished, Bonus room location \ L, Building Condition \ Very Good, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Energy Source(heat) \ Natural Gas, Exterior \ Wood, Form 17 \ Provided, Foundation \ Poured Concrete, Heating/Cooling \ Forced Air, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M, Living room location \ M, Lot Details \ Corner Lot, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot details \ L, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Garden Space, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Level, Parking Type \ Garage-Attached, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Potential Terms \ FHA, Potential Terms \ VA, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Composition, Senior exemption \ N, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Deck, Site Features \ Outbuildings, Site features \ L, Status \ P, Style \ 16, Water Source \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,920 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1994
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 7475017420
- Zillow Home ID: 49319041
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $277-325K.
Market guideZillow predicts North End home values will rise 2.9% next year, compared to a 4.3% increase for Tacoma as a whole. Among North End homes, this home is valued 0.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 19.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North End, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 62.1% lower than in Tacoma, and 11.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help North End home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tacoma.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North End home values.
- 1838 N Orchard St3 beds, 2 baths
2,784 sqft, 14,810 sqft lot, built in 1960
|4518 N 22nd St Tacoma, WA||$199K||3||2||912|
|2107 N Cheyenne St Tacoma, WA||$251K||3||1.5||1,584|
|4514 N 22nd St Tacoma, WA||$193K||3||1||912|
|2101 N Cheyenne St Tacoma, WA||$256K||3||2.25||1,782|
|2120 N Cheyenne St Tacoma, WA||$292K||4||1.75||2,032|
|4521 N 22nd St Tacoma, WA||$320K||3||2||2,439|
|4510 N 22nd St Tacoma, WA||$247K||3||1.5||1,824|
|4513 N 21st St Tacoma, WA||$279K||3||2.5||1,965|
|4517 N 22nd St Tacoma, WA||$282K||4||1.75||1,838|
|4513 N 22nd St Tacoma, WA||$203K||2||1||1,022|
|4608 N 22nd St Tacoma, WA||$333K||4||1.5||2,188|
|4507 N 21st St Tacoma, WA||$288K||3||2||1,965|
|4601 N 22nd St Tacoma, WA||$221K||3||1.5||1,396|
|4506 N 22nd St Tacoma, WA||$243K||3||1||1,538|
|2102 N Cheyenne St Tacoma, WA||$276K||3||1.5||1,760|
|4509 N 22nd St Tacoma, WA||$246K||4||1||1,409|
|1917 N Cheyenne St Tacoma, WA||$267K||4||1.75||1,955|
|4522 N 24th St Tacoma, WA||$284K||5||2||1,716|
|4518 N 24th St Tacoma, WA||$339K||3||2||2,646|
|4607 N 22nd St Tacoma, WA||$275K||3||1.5||1,794|
Nearby Schools in Tacoma
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!