2118 N 63rd St, Seattle, WA 981032 beds, 1 bath, 1,560 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
One Block from Green Lake
Six blocks from Tangletown
Super bus service is just a half block away. It takes you from Northgate, through Green Lake (by the (Little Red Hen), into the heart of Wallingford, to Seattle Center, and downtown. There is even a night service that runs all hours.
Bus: 82 Night Service Green Lake, Queen Anne, Downtown
Bus 16 Northgate, Seattle Center, Downtown- The 16 is a great bus
The 82 is the Green Lake bus. It travels through
Three blocks from Monas
Walk Score 69
Green Lake Blogg
Tangletown Restaurant & Bar
Eva Restaurant & Wine Bar
Hiroki Desert Bar
- Lot: 2,490 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1902
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space
- Partial basement
- Living room
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Shingle
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,560 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1257203030
- Zillow Home ID: 48717902
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2118 N 63rd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Green Lake market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 10.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 58% less than in Seattle, and 68.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Green Lake home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Green Lake home values.
- 2122 N 63rd St Seattle, WA$681K322,000
- 2114 N 63rd St Seattle, WA$335K21860
- 2124 N 63rd St Seattle, WA$594K322,210
- 2128 N 63rd St Seattle, WA$790K432,860
- 6316 Woodlawn Ave N Seattle, WA$697K422,090
- 2117 N 63rd St Seattle, WA$655K311,756
- 2123 N 63rd St Seattle, WA$488K21880
- 2130 N 63rd St Seattle, WA$798K22.752,360
- 2129 N 63rd St Seattle, WA$1.37M643,690
- 6310 Meridian Ave N Seattle, WA$683K33.253,010
- 2134 N 63rd St Seattle, WA$635K321,550
- 6322 Woodlawn Ave N Seattle, WA$695K21.52,080
- 2107 N 63rd St Seattle, WA$894K33.53,410
- 6302 Meridian Ave N Seattle, WA$523K51.751,660
- 2107 N 63rd St Seattle, WA$1.11M33.53,410
- 2107 N 63rd St Seattle, WA$845K33.53,410
- 2133 N 63rd St Seattle, WA$693K41.751,700
- 2136 N 63rd St Seattle, WA$773K32.752,910
- 2122 N 63rd St # 0 Seattle, WA$706K322,000
- 2112 N 64th St Seattle, WA$876K43.53,110
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.