2118 N Myrtle St, Davenport, IA 528042 beds, 1 bath, 740 sqft
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 750 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2003 for $62,000
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 200 sqft
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 740 sqft
- Parcel #: B0049-08
- Zillow Home ID: 76855961
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2118 N Myrtle Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 52804, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.6% greater than in Davenport, and 79.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 52804 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Davenport.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 52804 home values.
- 2114 N Myrtle St Davenport, IA$85K21696
- 2124 N Myrtle St Davenport, IA$119K321,464
- 2108 N Myrtle St Davenport, IA$95K211,044
- 2128 N Myrtle St Davenport, IA$117K211,117
- 1108 W High St Davenport, IA$195K31.52,072
- 2134 N Myrtle St Davenport, IA$123K31.51,485
- 1124 W High St Davenport, IA$122K311,556
- 2117 Lillie Ave Davenport, IA$70K21740
- 2123 Lillie Ave Davenport, IA$130K321,642
- 2111 Lillie Ave Davenport, IA$107K311,236
- N Myrtle St Davenport, IA$89K31.51,349
- N Myrtle St Davenport, IA$111K211,180
- 2127 Lillie Ave Davenport, IA$88K31.51,158
- 2038 N Myrtle St Davenport, IA$94K311,804
- 2131 Lillie Ave Davenport, IA$82K21820
- 2117 N Myrtle St Davenport, IA$116K311,224
- 2113 N Myrtle St Davenport, IA$120K211,131
- 2123 N Myrtle St Davenport, IA$131K311,366
- W Lombard St Davenport, IA$113K311,461
- 2137 Lillie Ave Davenport, IA$103K311,132
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a foreclosure specialist
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!