2118 W Bertona St, Seattle, WA 981993 beds, 3.5 baths, 1,790 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Magnolia neighborhood is very close to downtown yet feels far away. Has many tree-lined streets, small shopping village, good local restaurants. Access to entertainment areas, large parks, including Discover Park, very children friendly, local outdoor swimming pool, local chain grocery stores.
- Lot: 1,437 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2010 for $372,000
- 450 sqft basement
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 220 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City
- Bathroom in every bedroom, attached garage
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,790 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 2770601732
- Zillow Home ID: 54829944
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2118 W Bertona Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Magnolia, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.2% less than in Seattle, and 31.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Magnolia home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Magnolia home values.
- 2114 W Bertona St Seattle, WA$478K33.51,830
- 3406 22nd Ave W Seattle, WA$407K21770
- 3402 22nd Ave W Seattle, WA$430K321,560
- 3412 22nd Ave W Seattle, WA$437K21910
- 2108 W Bertona St APT A Seattle, WA$513K332,470
- 2108 W Bertona St APT C Seattle, WA$408K331,490
- 2108 W Bertona St APT B Seattle, WA$338K341,380
- 3413 21st Ave W # A Seattle, WA$420K33.51,450
- 3256 22nd Ave W Seattle, WA$434K321,560
- 3416 22nd Ave W Seattle, WA$370K11650
- 3413 21st Ave W # B Seattle, WA$426K33.51,450
- 3413 21st Ave W Seattle, WA$570K33.51,450
- 3419 21st Ave W Seattle, WA$415K33.51,820
- 3420 22nd Ave W # A Seattle, WA$430K33.51,610
- 3411 21st Ave W Seattle, WA$515K33.51,760
- 3250 22nd Ave W Seattle, WA$425K221,600
- 3422 22nd Ave W # A Seattle, WA$451K32.51,650
- 3420 22nd Ave W # B Seattle, WA$440K33.51,610
- 3403 21st Ave W Seattle, WA$495K311,580
- 3253 21st Ave W # A Seattle, WA$423K32.51,480
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292