2119 Dinwiddie Ave, Richmond, VA 232243 beds, 1 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,708 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $25,000
- Price/sqft: $25,000
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1 sqft
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 56
- Parcel #: S0000399020
- Zillow Home ID: 12536627
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2119 Dinwiddie Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Blackwell, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 71.4% lower than in Richmond, and 96.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Blackwell home values rise more quickly than other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Blackwell home values.
- 2201 Dinwiddie Ave Richmond, VA$67K42.51,728
- 2117 Dinwiddie Ave Richmond, VA$56K211,092
- 2115 Dinwiddie Ave Richmond, VA$68K311,066
- 2203 Dinwiddie Ave Richmond, VA$50K31816
- 2118 Chicago Ave Richmond, VA$130K33.51,678
- 2116 Chicago Ave Richmond, VA$128K32.51,712
- 2109 Dinwiddie Ave Richmond, VA$67K411,053
- 2114 Chicago Ave Richmond, VA$96K321,656
- 2112 Chicago Ave Richmond, VA$75K111,656
- 2118 Dinwiddie Ave Richmond, VA$53K311,192
- 2200 Dinwiddie Ave Richmond, VA$72K21800
- 2107 Dinwiddie Ave Richmond, VA$56K311,076
- 2202 Dinwiddie Ave Richmond, VA$71K21900
- 2204 Dinwiddie Ave Richmond, VA$102K211,896
- 2116 Dinwiddie Ave Richmond, VA$77K321,192
- 705 Jefferson Davis Hwy Richmond, VA$135K--0.53,166
- 707 Jefferson Davis Hwy Richmond, VA$42K211,000
- 2108 Chicago Ave Richmond, VA$106K311,360
- 709 Jefferson Davis Hwy Richmond, VA$43K21900
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!