2119 Latona St, Philadelphia, PA 191463 beds, 2 baths, 916 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 630 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached
- RV Parking
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Solarium / Atrium
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 916 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 45
- Lot width: 14
- Parcel #: 361077600
- Zillow Home ID: 10361585
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2119 Latona Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Point Breeze market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 53.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 93.2% greater than in Philadelphia, and 110.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Point Breeze home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Point Breeze home values.
- 2117 Latona St Philadelphia, PA------784
- 2115 Latona St Philadelphia, PA$183K21784
- 2123 Latona St Philadelphia, PA$178K31883
- 2118 Oakford St Philadelphia, PA$219K221,200
- 2113 Latona St Philadelphia, PA$177K221,200
- 2125 Latona St Philadelphia, PA------784
- 2120 Oakford St Philadelphia, PA$82K311,132
- 2116 Oakford St Philadelphia, PA$111K311,068
- 2114 Oakford St Philadelphia, PA$195K311,068
- 2122 Oakford St Philadelphia, PA$67K311,044
- 2127 Latona St Philadelphia, PA$194K31916
- 2111 Latona St Philadelphia, PA$161K311,200
- 2118 Latona St Philadelphia, PA$82K31784
- 2116 Latona St Philadelphia, PA$151K31974
- 2112 Oakford St Philadelphia, PA$147K311,068
- 2124 Oakford St Philadelphia, PA$64K311,044
- 2120 Latona St Philadelphia, PA$163K31784
- 2114 Latona St Philadelphia, PA--Studio--784
- 2122 Latona St Philadelphia, PA$158K31784
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292