2119 Mt Zion Dr, Golden, CO 804013 beds, 3 baths, 3,226 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.42 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $460,000
- Price/sqft: $143
- Finished basement, 1192 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 660 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,226 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1961
- Parcel #: 003426
- Zillow Home ID: 13711013
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2119 Mt Zion Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 80401 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 41.1% lower than in Golden, and 50.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 80401 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Golden.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80401 home values.
- 2109 Mt Zion Dr Golden, CO$575K433,616
- 2039 Crestvue Cir Golden, CO$539K42.51,697
- 2037 Crestvue Cir Golden, CO$460K42.252,417
- 2041 Crestvue Cir Golden, CO$585K52.52,841
- 2120 Mt Zion Dr Golden, CO$475K32.252,179
- 2085 Foothills Rd Golden, CO$501K42.51,537
- 2035 Crestvue Cir Golden, CO$426K31.751,502
- 2121 Bonvue Dr Golden, CO$634K333,142
- 2110 Mt Zion Dr Golden, CO$544K32.53,146
- 2131 Bonvue Dr Golden, CO$464K21.752,192
- 2075 Foothills Rd Golden, CO$463K42.51,833
- 2043 Crestvue Cir Golden, CO$602K433,364
- 2038 Crestvue Cir Golden, CO$498K42.51,760
- 2036 Crestvue Cir Golden, CO$432K31.751,309
- 2100 Mt Zion Dr Golden, CO$438K42.251,394
- 2033 Crestvue Cir Golden, CO$700K32.251,940
- 2034 Crestvue Cir Golden, CO$453K432,760
- 2065 Foothills Rd Golden, CO$504K42.51,927
- 2061 Mt Zion Dr Golden, CO$525K42.253,235
- 2044 Crestvue Cir Golden, CO$500K42.51,948
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!