- Lot: 7,971 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- 110 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,950 all time views
- 51 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $40,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $23
- MLS #: 21330440
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Basement Description \ Unfinished, Heat \ ForcedAir, Lot Information \ Sidewalks, Optional Level Below Grade \ Basement, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Trans Type \ Sale, Water Heater \ Gas, Exterior \ Wood, Inspection Warranties \ Not Applicable, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Architectural Style \ Historic, Foundation \ Basement-Brick, Master Bedroom Description \ Suite, Appliances \ MicroHood, Contingency \ Backup Pending Financing, Interior \ WoodWorkStain\Painted, Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances \ Oven\Range-Electric, Interior \ Ceiling Raised, Interior \ Hardwood Floors, Interior \ Walk In Closet, Master Bedroom Description \ Double Sinks, Master Bedroom Description \ Walk in Closet, Interior \ Window Wood, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Shower Stall, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Municipal Sewer Connected, Utility Prim Water Source \ Municipal Water Connected, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Eating Area \ Eat In Kitchen, Porch \ Covered Porch, Cool \ Central Electric, Eating Area \ Breakfast Room, Eating Area \ Formal Dining Room, Equipment \ Smoke Alarm, Porch \ Deck Main Level, Eating Area \ Breakfast Bar, Equipment \ Network Ready, Lot Information \ Tree Mature, Lot Information \ Storm Sewer, Lot Information \ Trees Small, BAC Amount \ BACAmount%, Tax Exemption \ None, Ownership Interest Types \ None
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,768 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Lot depth: 177
- Lot width: 45
- Parcel #: 490625108040000101
- Zillow Home ID: 1103205
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 46202 home values will rise 2.8% next year, compared to a 2.1% rise for Indianapolis Metro as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46202, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.5% less than in Indianapolis Metro, and 40% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 46202 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46202 home values.
|2121 N Park Ave Indianapolis, IN||$202K||3||2.5||3,192|
|2125 N Park Ave Indianapolis, IN||$198K||3||3.5||3,072|
|2121 N Park Ave Indianapolis, IN||$148K||2||2.5||1,500|
|608 E 21st St Indianapolis, IN||$150K||--||--||1,712|
|2129 N Park Ave Indianapolis, IN||$173K||3||4||2,208|
|614 E 21st St Indianapolis, IN||--||3||2.5||1,712|
|602 E 21st St Indianapolis, IN||--||3||2.5||1,712|
|2133 N Park Ave Indianapolis, IN||$153K||--||2||1,850|
|2129 N Park Ave Indianapolis, IN||$174K||3||3.5||2,200|
|2137 N Park Ave Indianapolis, IN||--||2||--||4,300|
|2141 N Park Ave Indianapolis, IN||$138K||3||--||1,830|
|620 E 21ST St Indianapolis, IN||--||--||--||--|
|624 E 21st St Indianapolis, IN||$123K||2||--||1,408|
|545 E 21ST St Indianapolis, IN||--||--||--||--|
|2145 N Park Ave Indianapolis, IN||$147K||2||--||2,156|
|2066 N Park Ave Indianapolis, IN||--||--||--||--|
|2120 Broadway St Indianapolis, IN||$192K||4||3.5||3,255|
|2114 Broadway St Indianapolis, IN||$143K||3||--||1,984|
|628 E 21st St Indianapolis, IN||$136K||3||1.5||1,232|
|628 E 21st St Indianapolis, IN||$119K||3||2.5||1,364|
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.