212-214 Eureka St, San Francisco, CA 941142 beds, 1,750 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,999 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1908
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $1,800,000
- Price/sqft: $1,029
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 1 space
- View: City
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,750 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 2699 003
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 15129414
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 212-214 Eureka Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Eureka Valley - Dolores Heights - Castro market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 2.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 57.1% lower than in San Francisco, and 95.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Eureka Valley - Dolores Heights - Castro home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Eureka Valley - Dolores Heights - Castro home values.
- 204-206 Eureka St San Francisco, CA$2.17M--22,687
- 216-218 Eureka St San Francisco, CA$2.37M--23,248
- 200 Eureka St San Francisco, CA$2.23M84.53,900
- 4419 19th St San Francisco, CA$1.88M33.5--
- 4419 19th St San Francisco, CA$2.62M33.52,700
- 222 Eureka St San Francisco, CA$1.16M311,284
- 220 Eureka St San Francisco, CA$1.37M311,472
- 4421 19th St San Francisco, CA$1.28M211,000
- 226 Eureka St San Francisco, CA$2.26M422,453
- 4419 19th St San Francisco, CA$1.87M33.52,600
- 4419 19th St San Francisco, CA$1.86M33.52,600
- 4427-4429 19th St San Francisco, CA$1.8M--22,520
- 230 Eureka St San Francisco, CA$2.33M432,609
- Eureka St San Francisco, CA------1,044
- 4400 19th St APT 1 San Francisco, CA$591K11524
- 4400 19th St APT 2 San Francisco, CA$1.24M211,250
- 4400 19th St APT 3 San Francisco, CA$523K--1495
- 207 Eureka St San Francisco, CA$1.18M311,254
- 209 Eureka St San Francisco, CA$1.09M211,177
- 211 Eureka St San Francisco, CA$824K21973
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.