- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
212 Boston St UNIT A, Seattle, WA 981093 beds, 1.8 baths, 1,320 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 2008
- Heating: Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 240 sqft
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $485,000
- Price/sqft: $367
- Finished basement, 200 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,320 sqft
- Parcel #: 0809003269
- Zillow Home ID: 84758258
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 212 Boston Street UNIT A
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East Queen Anne, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 51.3% less than in Seattle, and 60.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help East Queen Anne home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Queen Anne home values.
- 212 Boston St UNIT B Seattle, WA$512K321,320
- 216 Boston St # B Seattle, WA$560K321,424
- 216 Boston St Seattle, WA$587K32--
- 210 Boston St UNIT A Seattle, WA$471K211,170
- 212 Boston St UNIT C Seattle, WA$512K31.751,424
- 2200 2nd Ave N # B Seattle, WA$715K331,840
- 210 Boston St UNIT B Seattle, WA$397K21.5840
- 2200 2nd Ave N # A Seattle, WA$695K33.51,840
- 210 Boston St UNIT C Seattle, WA$397K21.5840
- 2206 2nd Ave N Seattle, WA$1.28M333
- 2200 2nd Ave N Seattle, WA$588K------
- 216 Boston St # A Seattle, WA$500K31.751,220
- 209B Boston St Seattle, WA$697K332,000
- 2212 2nd Ave N Seattle, WA$611K20.51,120
- 214 Boston St UNIT A Seattle, WA$470K211,170
- 209 Boston St # A Seattle, WA$680K331,956
- 211B Boston St Seattle, WA$708K32.751,868
- 2122 2nd Ave N Seattle, WA$819K42.752,140
- 209 Boston St # B Seattle, WA$676K331,956
- 214 Boston St UNIT B Seattle, WA$473K21.51,170
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.