212 Duncan St, San Francisco, CA 94131
Sold on 4/21/11: $726,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Condo:1,046 sq ft
- Lot:3,480 sqft
- Year Built:1947
- Last Sold:Apr 2011 for $726,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow962
- Parcel #6593 051
- Room Count5
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID15182455
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$836,426||$703K – $937K||+$19,667||$799||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$3,471/mo||$2.1K – $4.5K/mo||-$70||$3.32||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts Noe Valley home values will rise 1.4% next year, compared to a 4.6% increase for San Francisco as a whole. Among Noe Valley homes, this home is valued 39.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 27.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Noe Valley market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 4.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 39.3% less than in San Francisco, and 86% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Noe Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Noe Valley home values.
Neighborhood for 212 Duncan Street
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Fairmount Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.4 mi
- Mission Education Center (assigned) K-5 0.4 mi
- Lick (James) Middle (assigned) 6-8 0.5 mi
- Alvarado Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.9 mi
- Mission High (assigned) 9-12 1.0 mi
- S.F. International High (assigned) 9-10 1.0 mi
- Revere (Paul) Elementary (assigned) K-8 1.0 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005