- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
212 E 27th St, Minneapolis, MN 554083 beds, 1 bath, 1,740 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2003 for $189,900
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 0 space
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,740 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 106
- Lot width: 42
- Parcel #: 3402924420013
- Zillow Home ID: 2010621
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 212 E 27th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Whittier market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 82.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 18.7% greater than in Minneapolis, and 335.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Whittier home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Minneapolis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Whittier home values.
- 216 E 27th St Minneapolis, MN$159K311,446
- 206 E 27th St Minneapolis, MN$251K522,416
- 2638 3rd Ave S Minneapolis, MN$138K311,478
- 220 E 27th St Minneapolis, MN$143KStudio22,148
- 2632 3rd Ave S APT 104 Minneapolis, MN--Studio1--
- 202 E 27th St Minneapolis, MN$179K421,994
- 2637 2nd Ave S Minneapolis, MN$209K311,224
- 2633 2nd Ave S Minneapolis, MN$270K522,880
- 209 E 27th St Minneapolis, MN--------
- 200 E 27th St Minneapolis, MN$184K422,152
- 2622 3rd Ave S APT 7 Minneapolis, MN$136K11600
- 2629 2nd Ave S Minneapolis, MN$215K221,300
- 2620 3rd Ave S APT 5 Minneapolis, MN$193K211,100
- 2620 3rd Ave S APT 2 Minneapolis, MN$114K311,100
- 2620 3rd Ave S APT 1 Minneapolis, MN$120K211,100
- 2620 3rd Ave S APT 4 Minneapolis, MN$236K211,100
- 2620 3rd Ave S APT 3 Minneapolis, MN$145K411,600
- 2625 2nd Ave S Minneapolis, MN$185K221,496
- 2616 3rd Ave S Minneapolis, MN$891K----12,600
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292