212 E 88th StAPT 2D, New York, NY 10128
For Sale: $349,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Days on Zillow53
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Additional FeaturesCoop Maintenance \ 845,Financing Allowed \ 80,Tax Deduction \ 0,Private Outdoor Space \ None,Total Floors \ 5,Borough \ Manhattan,Block Number \ 1533,Lot Number \ 41,Buyfolio Building ID \ 61020,Total Charges \ 845
- MLS #1238912
- Parcel #1533004100212000000002D
- Room Count2
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count20
- Zillow Home ID72532177
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$344,264||$300K – $410K||-$6,852||$765||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,658/mo||$2.1K – $3.5K/mo||-$356||$5.91||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts New York home values will decrease 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.7% decrease for New York Metro as a whole. Among New York homes, this home is 25.6% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 163.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the New York market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 0.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 53.5% less than in New York Metro, and 92.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help New York home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or New York home values.
Neighborhood for 212 E 88th Street APT 2D
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Richard R Green High School of Teaching... (assigned) 9-12 0.3 mi
- Junior High School 167 Robert F Wagner (assigned) 6-8 0.6 mi
- The Heritage School (assigned) 9-12 0.8 mi
- Urban Academy Laboratory High (assigned) 9-12 1.0 mi
- Manhattan International High (assigned) 9-12 1.0 mi
- Talent Unlimited High (assigned) 9-12 1.0 mi
- Edward A Reynolds West Side High (assigned) 9-12 1.4 mi
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005