212 Earnshaw Dr, Dayton, OH 454292 beds, 1 bath, 1,116 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 8,999 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1942
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jan 2003 for $94,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 240 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,116 sqft
- Laundry: None
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: N64 00601 0037
- Zillow Home ID: 35027668
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 212 Earnshaw Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 45429, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19.5% less than in Kettering, and 12.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 45429 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Kettering.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 45429 home values.
- 208 Earnshaw Dr Kettering, OH$73K21890
- Earnshaw Dr Kettering, OH$73K21890
- 213 Carrlands Dr Dayton, OH$134K31.51,448
- 209 Carrlands Dr Dayton, OH$130K421,848
- 300 Earnshaw Dr Dayton, OH$119K311,311
- 213 Earnshaw Dr Dayton, OH$88K311,104
- 204 Earnshaw Dr Dayton, OH$82K21852
- 209 Earnshaw Dr Dayton, OH$107K21888
- 301 Carrlands Dr Dayton, OH$79K21971
- 205 Carrlands Dr Dayton, OH$132K42.51,500
- 301 Earnshaw Dr Dayton, OH$84K21888
- 205 Earnshaw Dr Kettering, OH$102K21888
- 304 Earnshaw Dr Dayton, OH$105K311,099
- 200 Earnshaw Dr Dayton, OH$148K21.51,464
- 305 Carrlands Dr Dayton, OH$123K211,282
- 220 Schuyler Dr Dayton, OH$62K22888
- 216 Schuyler Dr Kettering, OH$110K211,219
- 208 Carrlands Dr Kettering, OH$220K41.52,232
- 200 Earnshaw Dr Dayton, OH$164K21.51,663
- 212 Schuyler Dr Dayton, OH$71K21888
Nearby Schools in Kettering
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292