212 Hall St, Phoenixville, PA 194603 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,427 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Off street
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $183,000
- Price/sqft: $128
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Unfinished basement
- All plumbing and electrical (200amp sevice) was replaceed in 2013.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Exterior material: Brick, Shingle, Stucco, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,427 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Parcel #: 1509 05150000
- Zillow Home ID: 9144074
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 212 Hall Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19460, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 44.7% less than in Phoenixville, and 39.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 19460 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenixville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19460 home values.
- 214 Hall St Phoenixville, PA$164K311,204
- 216 Hall St Phoenixville, PA$163K411,204
- 218 Hall St Phoenixville, PA$145K511,300
- 217 Walnut St Phoenixville, PA$140K411,407
- 220 Hall St Phoenixville, PA$167K311,316
- 219 Walnut St Phoenixville, PA$191K411,396
- 221 Walnut St Phoenixville, PA$183K411,407
- 222 Hall St Phoenixville, PA$112K311,168
- 223 Walnut St Phoenixville, PA$110K31.51,374
- 231 Hall St Phoenixville, PA$172K321,387
- 225 Walnut St Phoenixville, PA$132K411,335
- 236 Hall St Phoenixville, PA$201K411,514
- 215 Walnut St Phoenixville, PA$181K411,368
- 234 Walnut St Phoenixville, PA$131K31854
- 216 Walnut St Coatesville, PA$106K211,232
- 214 Walnut St Coatesville, PA$107K311,232
- 220 Walnut St Phoenixville, PA$180K311,266
- 212 Walnut St Coatesville, PA$106K311,232
- 211 Morgan St Phoenixville, PA$188K421,521
- 223 Hall St Phoenixville, PA$152K51997
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!