- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
212 Main St, Pittsburgh, PA 152014 beds, 2 baths, 2,052 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,450 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1890
- Last sold: May 2014 for $211,100
- Price/sqft: $103
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,052 sqft
- Parcel #: 0049F00218000000
- Zillow Home ID: 11513331
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 212 Main Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Pittsburgh, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 50% greater than in Pittsburgh Metro, and 37.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Pittsburgh home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pittsburgh Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Pittsburgh home values.
- 214 Main St Pittsburgh, PA$214K41.52,106
- 216 Main St Pittsburgh, PA$88K312,034
- 218 Main St Pittsburgh, PA$95K41.52,034
- 210 Main St Pittsburgh, PA$148K221,163
- 220 Main St Pittsburgh, PA$206K41.52,034
- 4107 Saint Johns Way Pittsburgh, PA$54K211,036
- 4105 Saint Johns Way Pittsburgh, PA$54K211,100
- 222 Main St Pittsburgh, PA$266K312,580
- 4103 Saint Johns Way Pittsburgh, PA$52K211,100
- 4106 Butler St Pittsburgh, PA$233K------
- 215 Fisk St Pittsburgh, PA$172K22.51,612
- 217 Fisk St Pittsburgh, PA$198K322,270
- 213 Fisk St Pittsburgh, PA$215K42.52,544
- 4101 Saint Johns Way Pittsburgh, PA$52K211,036
- 224 Main St Pittsburgh, PA$92K512,040
- 219 Fisk St Pittsburgh, PA$149K312,240
- 213 Main St Pittsburgh, PA$225K41--
- 221 Fisk St Pittsburgh, PA$216K321,920
- 226 Main St Beach Haven, PA$108K331,818
- 226 Main St Pittsburgh, PA$99K412,040
Nearby Schools in Pittsburgh
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292