A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $309-430K.
Improve This Home's Value
Estimated value increase: $11.9K
- The average cost for a deck addition in Old Saybrook is $10,828.
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $19.3K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Old Saybrook is $20,359.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 0.58 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- All time views: 3,895
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $229,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $143
- 2nd Bedroom Description: Upper Level
- 3rd Bedroom Description: Upper Level
- Active Adult 55+ Community: No
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher
- Appliances Included: Dryer
- Appliances Included: Oven/Range
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator
- Appliances Included: Stove Top
- Appliances Included: Wall Oven
- Appliances Included: Washer
- Asbestos Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Attic: Hatch Opening
- Basement: Full Basement With Walk-Out
- Basement Finish Info: Fully Finished
- Cooling System Type: Individual Unit(S)
- Deck Type Description: Ground Level
- Dining Room Description: L Shaped
- Driveway Type: Asphalt
- Multi Zone Heat
- Exterior Siding: Wood
- Family Rm/Den Description: Fireplace
- Family Rm/Den Description: Lower Level
- Flooring: Laminate
- Flooring: Tile
- Flooring: Wood
- Fuel Type: Oil
- Garage - Type Of: Car Port
- Gated Community: No
- Heat Type: Baseboard
- Hot Water Source: Domestic
- In-Law Access: Lower Level
- Laundry Room Location: Lower Level
- Lot Description: Level Topography
- New Construction: No
- Oil Tank Desc: Above Ground Tank
- Other Room 1 Description: Den
- Property Type: Residential
- Radon Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Sewage System: Septic
- Style: Split Level
- Water Source: Public Water Connected
- Waterfront Description: Beach Rights
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 1,600 sqft
- Parcel #: M:007 B:095 L:
- Zillow Home ID: 57871606
Sell your home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
if posted for rent
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06475 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 8.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14.2% greater than in Old Saybrook, and 32.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06475 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Old Saybrook.
|208 Maple Ave Old Saybrook, CT||$306K||2||1.5||1,288|
|2 Windsor Ct Old Saybrook, CT||$290K||3||1||1,056|
|3 Windsor Ct Old Saybrook, CT||$404K||3||2||1,826|
|218 Maple Ave Old Saybrook, CT||$304K||3||1||1,209|
|1 Beamon Meadow Pl Old Saybrook, CT||$485K||3||2.5||1,632|
|2 Forest Glen Rd Old Saybrook, CT||$294K||3||1.5||1,056|
|1 Windsor Ct Old Saybrook, CT||$301K||2||2||1,208|
|4 Windsor Ct Old Saybrook, CT||$314K||2||1.5||1,204|
|1 Windsor Oval Old Saybrook, CT||$312K||3||2||1,056|
|2 Windsor Oval Old Saybrook, CT||$322K||3||1.5||1,282|
|3 Windsor Oval Old Saybrook, CT||$427K||4||2||2,112|
|4 Windsor Oval Old Saybrook, CT||$308K||3||1.5||1,056|
|5 Windsor Oval Old Saybrook, CT||$311K||3||1.5||1,144|
|4 Forest Glen Rd Old Saybrook, CT||$492K||4||3||2,162|
|8 Windsor Oval Old Saybrook, CT||$397K||3||2.5||1,388|
|9 Windsor Oval Old Saybrook, CT||$328K||2||2||1,238|
|6 Forest Glen Rd Old Saybrook, CT||$374K||3||2||1,656|
|220 Maple Ave Old Saybrook, CT||$347K||4||2||1,440|
|5 Forest Glen Rd Old Saybrook, CT||$375K||3||2||1,836|
|8 Forest Glen Rd Old Saybrook, CT||$331K||3||1.5||1,344|
Nearby Schools in Old Saybrook
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.