- 125 days on Zillow
- Views since listing: 283
- All time views: 1,069
- 4 shoppers saved this home
- MLS #: 61772824
- Cable Ready
- Electric: Electric Available
- Gas: Gas Available
- Status: Active
- List Type: Lease
- Is Phone Available: Available
- Restrictions: No Restrictions
- Water Sewer Description: Public Sewer
- Lot Size Source: Appraisal District
- Water Sewer Description: Public Water
- Disclosures: Sellers Disclosure
- Lot Use: Multi-Family
- Acreage: 2 Acre
- Lot Description: Can Be Subdivided
- Geo Market Area: East End Revitalized
- Legal Subdivision: SETTEGAST
- Legal Description: LT 10 SETTEGAST SEC 3
- Parcel #: 0322000000010
- Zillow Home ID: 27777706
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $13-87K.
Popularity on Zillow
Neighborhood: Second Ward
Nearby Schools in Houston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!