- Lot: 0.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- 28 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,459 all time views
- 9 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Jun 1996 for $97,000
- Price/sqft: $158
- MLS #: 630919
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 420 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Construction Status \ Construction Complete, Appliances \ Stove\Oven-Electric, Energy \ A\C-Central Electric, Energy \ Heat-Central Electric, Energy \ W\H-Electric, Interior Features \ Window Treatment-Some, Lot Features \ Dedicated Beach, Lot Access \ Paved Road, Utilities \ Electric, Construction\Siding \ Foundation-Slab on Grade, Utilities \ Telephone, Occupancy Status \ OCCUPIED, Construction\Siding \ Siding-Stucco, Construction\Siding \ Roof-Fiberglass, Appliances \ Garage Door Opener, Interior Features \ Split Bedroom, Lot Features \ Other-See Remarks, Exterior Features \ Yard Building, Lot Access \ County Road, Utilities \ Septic System, Exterior Features \ Fenced-Back Yard, Utilities \ Pest Control, Interior Features \ Inside Storage, Utilities \ All Utilities, Utilities \ Well-Private, Lot Features \ Near Beach Access, Design \ Ranch, Exterior Features \ TV Antenna
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,420 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 180
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 35370065000
- Zillow Home ID: 42801389
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $150-245K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 32413 home values will increase 1.7% next year, compared to a 1.6% increase for Panama City Beach as a whole. Among 32413 homes, this home is 2.7% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 5.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32413, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.5% less than in Panama City Beach, and 21.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 32413 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Panama City Beach.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32413 home values.
|214 Nancy Ave Panama City Beach, FL||--||Studio||--||--|
|210 Nancy Ave Panama City Beach, FL||$344K||3||2||2,339|
|508 Potter Pl Panama City Beach, FL||$256K||3||2||1,578|
|208 Nancy Ave Panama City Beach, FL||$235K||3||2||1,334|
|216 Nancy Ave Panama City Beach, FL||$321K||3||2||1,610|
|504 Potter Pl Panama City Beach, FL||$248K||3||2||1,801|
|211 Nancy Ave Panama City Beach, FL||--||3||2||1,360|
|213 Nancy Ave Panama City Beach, FL||$232K||2||2||1,336|
|136 Downing Ct Panama City Beach, FL||$839K||5||3||4,963|
|209 Nancy Ave Panama City Beach, FL||$162K||2||2||1,404|
|206 Nancy Ave Panama City, FL||$256K||3||2||1,418|
|20905 S Lakeview Dr Panama City Beach, FL||$253K||3||2.5||1,675|
|500 Potter Pl Panama City Beach, FL||$337K||4||3||2,357|
|215 Nancy Ave Panama City Beach, FL||$242K||3||2||1,493|
|218 Nancy Ave Panama City Beach, FL||$224K||3||2.5||1,924|
|140 Downing Ct Panama City Beach, FL||$378K||3||2||2,665|
|207 Nancy Ave Panama City Beach, FL||$229K||2||2||1,336|
|501 Potter Pl Panama City Beach, FL||--||3||2||--|
|217 Nancy Ave Panama City Beach, FL||$205K||2||2||1,336|
|20925 S Lakeview Dr Panama City Beach, FL||$262K||3||2||1,809|
Nearby Schools in Panama City Beach
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!