212 Plymouth St, Pittsburgh, PA 15211
Sold on 5/30/12: $200,000
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:1,702 sq ft
- Lot:4,290 sqft
- Year Built:1935
- Last Sold:May 2012 for $200,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
Spectacular updates including new carpet, refurnished hardwoods, slate/granite kitchen with maple cabinets, tiled shower and baths, laundry room with new washer/dryer, and exercise area. A high efficiency forced air furnace with central air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout. Enjoy the 1st floor master bedroom with private bath and walk-in closet.
Please come take a look for yourself. This house is perfect for several young professionals or a new family (check out the nursery!). It has been meticulously rehabbed and maintained by the current owner. Please contact him (Kevin) at 412-616-0033.
- ParkingOn street
- Basement TypePartial
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood, Slate, Tile
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Room TypesDining room, Family room, Laundry room, Master bath, Walk-in closet
- Days on Zillow649
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Last Remodel Year2010
- LaundryIn Unit
- Parcel #0006L00299000000
- Roof TypeShake Single
- Room Count10
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeColonial
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID11585630
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$201,713||$182K – $218K||-$3,441||$118||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,663/mo||$1K – $2.7K/mo||+$168||$0.98||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts Duquesne Heights home values will rise 2.3% next year, compared to a 3.3% increase for Pittsburgh as a whole. Among Duquesne Heights homes, this home is valued 76.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 39.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Duquesne Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 19.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 29.1% less than in Pittsburgh, and 53.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Duquesne Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pittsburgh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Duquesne Heights home values.
Neighborhood for 212 Plymouth Street
- 206 Plymouth St Pittsburgh, PA$97K31.01,207
- 212 Plymouth St Pittsburgh, PA$184K42.01,750
- 214 Plymouth St Pittsburgh, PA$128K31.01,577
- 200 Plymouth St Pittsburgh, PA$132K41.51,783
- 220 Plymouth St Pittsburgh, PA$116K41.01,206
- 194 Plymouth St Pittsburgh, PA$306K22.51,600
- 1414 Well St Pittsburgh, PA$119K21.01,040
- 224 Plymouth St Pittsburgh, PA$125K41.01,836
- 192 Plymouth St Pittsburgh, PA$289K31.51,600
- 226 Plymouth St Pittsburgh, PA$114K41.01,836
- 339 Sweetbriar St Pittsburgh, PA$67K21.0780
- 343 Sweetbriar St Pittsburgh, PA$98K21.01,560
- 337 Sweetbriar St Pittsburgh, PA$94K31.01,200
- 186 Plymouth St Pittsburgh, PA$96K22.01,258
- 345 Sweetbriar St Pittsburgh, PA$63K21.0924
- 347 Sweetbriar St Pittsburgh, PA$86K31.01,448
- 349 Sweetbriar St Pittsburgh, PA$75K21.5812
- 335 Sweetbriar St Pittsburgh, PA$112K31.51,272
- 230 Plymouth St Pittsburgh, PA$286K32.51,440
- 351 Sweetbriar St Pittsburgh, PA$98K31.51,232
Nearby Schools in Pittsburgh
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005