- Lot: 2,613 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- Views: 3,046 all time views
- HOA Fee: $300
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2015 for $1,425,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $774
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 500 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Den/Study/Office, Association Fees Include \ Common Area Electricity, Association Fees Include \ Insurance - Liability, Association Fees Include \ Landscaping/Gardening, Association Fees Include \ Maintenance - Exterior, Association Fees Include \ or Tennis, Association Fees Include \ Pools, Association Fees Include \ Reserves, Association Fees Include \ Spa, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Dining Area, Family Room \ No Family Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Other, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter and Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Heating \ Central Forced Air, HOA Amenities \ Community Pool, HOA Amenities \ Garden/ Greenbelt/ Trails, Kitchen \ Cooktop - Gas, Kitchen \ Countertop - Granite, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Exhaust Fan, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Oven Range - Gas, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ Washer/Dryer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Community Facility, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ None, Subclass \ Townhouse, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Water \ Public
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,840 sqft
- Lot depth: 50
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 061382400
- Zillow Home ID: 15581381
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $1.15-1.75M.
Market guideZillow predicts 94025 home values will rise 5.1% next year, compared to a 5.1% rise for Menlo Park as a whole. Among 94025 homes, this home is valued 4.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 19.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94025, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.7% higher than in Menlo Park, and 84.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94025 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Menlo Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94025 home values.
|214 Ravenswood Ave Menlo Park, CA||$1.47M||3||2.5||1,840|
|210 Ravenswood Ave Menlo Park, CA||$1.48M||3||2.5||1,840|
|208 Ravenswood Ave Menlo Park, CA||$1.44M||3||2.5||1,760|
|206 Ravenswood Ave Menlo Park, CA||$1.48M||4||2.5||1,760|
|202 Ravenswood Ave Menlo Park, CA||$1.47M||3||2.5||1,840|
|204 Ravenswood Ave Menlo Park, CA||$1.47M||3||2.5||1,840|
|200 Ravenswood Ave Menlo Park, CA||$1.47M||3||2.5||1,840|
|1025 Marcussen Dr Menlo Park, CA||$2.18M||4||2.5||3,092|
|1035 Marcussen Dr Menlo Park, CA||$2.22M||5||2||3,190|
|198 Ravenswood Ave Menlo Park, CA||$2.55M||5||2||3,502|
|1045 Marcussen Dr Menlo Park, CA||$2.23M||6||2.5||3,092|
|1055 Marcussen Dr Menlo Park, CA||$2.22M||5||2||3,092|
|1028 Marcussen Dr Menlo Park, CA||$2.99M||4||2.5||1,800|
|1065-1067 Marcussen Dr Menlo Park, CA||$2.6M||5||3.5||3,134|
|1038 Marcussen Dr Menlo Park, CA||$2.2M||5||2||3,351|
|1024 Marcussen Dr Menlo Park, CA||$2.45M||6||3.5||3,350|
|240 Ravenswood Ave APT 1 Menlo Park, CA||$1.53M||2||1.5||1,000|
|240 Ravenswood Ave APT 4 Menlo Park, CA||$2.02M||2||1.5||--|
|240 Ravenswood Ave APT 2 Menlo Park, CA||$2.02M||2||1.5||--|
|240 Ravenswood Ave APT 3 Menlo Park, CA||$2.05M||2||1.5||--|
Nearby Schools in Menlo Park
Menlo-Atherton High (assigned)9-120.3 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!