This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 23.81 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1780
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Jun 2005 for $233,400
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Storage Space, Attic \ Walkup, Basement \ Partial Basement With Hatchway, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Gravel, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Full Storm Windows, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Exterior Siding \ Clapboard, Flooring \ Vinyl, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Farm Land, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Lot Description \ Rolling, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Cesspool, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Estimate
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 3,228 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: 0673500
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 58983839
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $725K-1.2M.
Market guideZillow predicts 06378 home values will fall 0.5% next year, compared to a 0.7% decrease for Town of Stonington as a whole. Among 06378 homes, this home is valued 115.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 28.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06378, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.2% less than in Town of Stonington, and 16.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 06378 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Stonington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06378 home values.
- 44 Stony Brook Rd3 beds, 1.5 baths
1,469 sqft, 96,703 sqft lot, built in 1985
|166 Taugwonk Rd Stonington, CT||$392K||2||1.5||1,320|
|182 Taugwonk Rd Stonington, CT||$211K||3||1||1,196|
|182 Taugwonk Rd Stonington, CT||$211K||3||1||1,200|
|264 Taugwonk Rd Stonington, CT||$726K||--||--||--|
|193 Taugwonk Rd Stonington, CT||$372K||3||2.5||2,350|
|199 Taugwonk Rd Stonington, CT||$400K||3||2.5||2,342|
|7 Sommers Ln Stonington, CT||$493K||3||2.5||2,446|
|233 Taugwonk Rd Stonington, CT||$277K||2||1.5||1,624|
|187 Taugwonk Rd Stonington, CT||$405K||4||2.5||2,800|
|243 Taugwonk Rd Stonington, CT||$417K||3||3||2,732|
|267 Taugwonk Rd Stonington, CT||$338K||3||2.5||1,494|
|253 Taugwonk Rd Stonington, CT||$354K||3||2||1,843|
|324 Taugwonk Rd Stonington, CT||$428K||3||2.5||1,952|
|135 Taugwonk Rd Stonington, CT||$456K||--||--||--|
|281 Taugwonk Rd Stonington, CT||$230K||3||1.5||1,248|
|35 Taugwonk Spur Rd Stonington, CT||$276K||3||2||1,283|
|295 Taugwonk Rd Stonington, CT||$474K||5||3.5||2,856|
|20 Sommers Ln Stonington, CT||$274K||1||1||1,229|
|9 Taugwonk Spur Rd Stonington, CT||$296K||--||--||--|
|237 Taugwonk Rd Stonington, CT||$319K||6||3||2,453|
Nearby Schools in Town of Stonington
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!