212 W Wright St, Pensacola, FL 325016 beds, 4 baths, 3,068 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1911
- 168 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2005 for $190,000
- Price/sqft: $96
- MLS #: 457044
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 3,068 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 000S009010230006
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 72096550
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 212 W Wright Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32501, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 74.7% greater than in Pensacola, and 387.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32501 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pensacola.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32501 home values.
- Apt 3--------
Nearby Schools in Pensacola
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292