2120 Arnold Dr, Charlotte, NC 28205
Sold on 5/20/11: $262,500
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:1,998 sq ft
- Lot:0.3 acres
- Year Built:1951
- Last Sold:May 2011 for $262,500
- Heating Type:Contact for details
Merry Oaks is such a terrific neighborhood. It is just minutes to uptown Charlotte and easy to get any where in the city from here. You can walk to the greenway, bike to Midwood, or just stroll our quaint winding streets. The neighbors are friendly and there is an active neighborhood association that you can join if you like.
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Additional FeaturesTotally Renovated, with New Master and Kitchen
- Last Remodel Year1970
- Neighborhood NameMerry Oaks
- Parcel #09511332
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count11
- Days on Zillow1028
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID6196033
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$250,580||$226K – $273K||-$2,298||$125||03/11/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,378/mo||$1.2K – $1.7K/mo||-$52||$0.69||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts Country Club Heights home values will rise 4.2% next year, compared to a 2.9% increase for Charlotte as a whole. Among Country Club Heights homes, this home is valued 56.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 4.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Country Club Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold increased 9.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 21.8% less than in Charlotte, and 238.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Country Club Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Country Club Heights home values.
Neighborhood for 2120 Arnold Drive
- 2114 Arnold Dr Charlotte, NC$157K31.01,050
- 2126 Arnold Dr Charlotte, NC$155K31.01,023
- 2108 Arnold Dr Charlotte, NC$156K31.01,121
- 2130 Arnold Dr Charlotte, NC$166K31.01,136
- 3215 Draper Ave Charlotte, NC$165K31.01,120
- 3219 Draper Ave Charlotte, NC$161K32.01,140
- 1910 Graybark Ave Charlotte, NC$150K21.0982
- 2138 Arnold Dr Charlotte, NC$171K31.01,287
- 2100 Arnold Dr Charlotte, NC$220K32.01,600
- 3223 Draper Ave Charlotte, NC$150K21.0976
- 1904 Graybark Ave Charlotte, NC$179K31.01,353
- 2115 Arnold Dr Charlotte, NC$159K31.01,064
- 2109 Arnold Dr Charlotte, NC$197K41.01,541
- 2127 Arnold Dr Charlotte, NC$160K31.01,168
- 2200 Arnold Dr Charlotte, NC$159K31.01,100
- 2121 Arnold Dr Charlotte, NC$240K32.01,987
- 3227 Draper Ave Charlotte, NC$158K21.01,116
- 1900 Graybark Ave Charlotte, NC$155K21.01,111
- 2101 Arnold Dr Charlotte, NC$156K31.01,053
- 2208 Arnold Dr Charlotte, NC$226K32.01,549
Nearby Schools in Charlotte
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005