2120 Crosley St, Augusta, GA 309063 beds, 2 baths, 1,450 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- 51 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 1996 for $55,000
- Price/sqft: $54
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,450 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 125
- Parcel #: 1223031000
- Zillow Home ID: 14974784
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2120 Crosley Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Southside market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 53.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 33.3% higher than in Augusta, and 109% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Southside home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Augusta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Southside home values.
- 2118 Crosley St Augusta, GA$78K321,375
- 2122 Crosley St Augusta, GA$55K321,623
- 2115 Balfour St Augusta, GA$66K31.51,430
- 2113 Balfour St Augusta, GA$56K311,092
- 2119 Crosley St Augusta, GA$64K321,129
- 2117 Balfour St Augusta, GA$97K321,958
- 2111 Balfour St Augusta, GA$56K311,326
- 2121 Crosley St Augusta, GA$63K31.51,300
- 2116 Crosley St Augusta, GA$101K321,788
- 2117 Crosley St Augusta, GA$99K321,693
- 2124 Crosley St Augusta, GA$55K31.51,504
- 3406 Bynum Pl Augusta, GA$56K321,370
- 2109 Balfour St Augusta, GA$67K311,089
- 2119 Balfour St Augusta, GA$106K321,836
- 2114 Crosley St Augusta, GA$64K31.51,300
- 3405 Bynum Pl Augusta, GA$62K31.51,260
- 2123 Crosley St Augusta, GA$103K321,650
- 2113 Crosley St Augusta, GA$55K41.51,300
- 2116 Balfour St Augusta, GA$72K311,064
- 2114 Balfour St Augusta, GA$63K42.51,038
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!