2120 Dennis Dr, Reading, PA 196014 beds, 1 bath, 1,154 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- 150 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2004 for $94,000
- Price/sqft: $113
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 0 space
- Dining room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,154 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: 27439820816289
- Zillow Home ID: 8858988
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2120 Dennis Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 19601 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 17.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 322.2% greater than in Bern Township, and 13.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19601 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bern Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19601 home values.
- 2116 Dennis Dr Reading, PA$108K21840
- 328 Fisher Rd Reading, PA$154K21.51,316
- 333 Fisher Rd Reading, PA$121K211,142
- 321 Seitz Rd Reading, PA$134K51.52,408
- 2112 Dennis Dr Reading, PA$133K31.51,632
- 319 Seitz Rd Reading, PA$156K221,376
- 2125 Dennis Dr Reading, PA$131K321,512
- 324 Fisher Rd Reading, PA$115K21864
- 2121 Dennis Dr Reading, PA$125K411,176
- Dennis Dr Reading, PA--------
- 329 Fisher Rd Reading, PA$103K31.51,232
- 2141 Dennis Dr Reading, PA$121K411,176
- 317 Seitz Rd Reading, PA$124K31.51,458
- 2117 Dennis Dr Reading, PA$126K421,584
- 334 Egle Rd Reading, PA$123K411,225
- 327 Fisher Rd Reading, PA$123K311,232
- 2144 Dennis Dr Reading, PA$142K311,080
- 322 Fisher Rd Reading, PA$127K31.51,350
- 2108 Dennis Dr Reading, PA$118K311,190
- 322 Seitz Rd Reading, PA$124K31.51,742
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.