2120 E Island Lake Dr, Shelton, WA 98584
By Owner: $309,900
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:2.5 baths
- Single Family:2,396 sq ft
- Lot:Contact for details
- Year Built:1973
- Last Sold:Aug 2009 for $400,000
- Heating Type:Forced air, Heat pump
Split entry home with wide beautiful entry porch and gorgeous views of the lake and Olympic Mts from most rooms in the house. Upper level has 4 spacious bedrooms. Master bedroom and 2nd bedroom have views overlooking lake and Mts. Master bedroom has glass doors with wide open views of lake and mountains which can be enjoyed from the large deck off the master bedroom. Sit on the Deck and enjoy the amazing sunsets each day. Master bath just reworked with Tile shower, counter tops and floor with new vanity, sink, faucets and lighting. 2nd upstairs bath just remodeled with new double vanity, sinks, faucets, mirrors and flooring. New carpeting on stairs and landing areas.
Main level has Spacious living room with free standing fireplace with brick surround and new carpeting, dining room with new tile floors overlooking lake, family room with fireplace and propane insert with new tile floors. Half bath off living and family rooms just redone with new tile floors and fixtures.
Kitchen remodeled with lots of oak cabinets, Tile counter tops, floors and new dishwasher installed. Overlook yard and lake as you work in kitchen. Small office or hobby room located off family room with large adjoining laundry room. Complete inside of house just professionally painted and outside repainted less than 3 years ago. Fully covered breezeway leads to the adjacent garage and workshop with large storage areas. Separate RV garage, 18 x 36 with small upper storage area allows for space to keep the water toys safe and out of weather during off season.
Two Party well system and driveway shared with adjoining waterfront lot. This home is situated just 30 feet from the 71 feet of No Bank waterfront. Lot has small boat launch for your own small boat and jet skis and walk-on dock just steps away from your lakefront doors.
This home is ideal for the large family looking for an affordable lifestyle of water sports, fishing and family. This is 1 of only 2 waterfront homes currently available on Island Lake. Prices are beginning to rise and opportunities for homes on Lake in this price range are fading fast.
Great neighbor hood just outside Shelton City Limits with quick access to Shopping areas, schools and downtown but very rural setting surrounding Island Lake, approximately 108 acres with 2.5 mile distance around Lake. Mix of homes from high end waterfront to less expensive homes across street from lake. Very few vacant lots left on lake side. Island lake is protected by huge City of Shelton Watershed adjoining lake on the South and private forest lands surrounding most of residential area.
- Days on Zillow202
- ParkingCarport, Garage - Detached, Off street
- Basement TypeFinished
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Sprinkler System
- Additional FeaturesBoat Launch - Dock - Sprinkler system pump
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Microwave
- Room TypesDining room, Family room, Laundry room, Master bath, Office, Pantry, Workshop
- Basement sqft1,198
- Construction Quality4.0
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Elementary SchoolMt View Elementary
- Exterior MaterialWood
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeSplit level
- Unit Count1
- ViewMountain, Water
- Zillow Home ID60931380
- Garage Size594
- HeatingElectric, Propane butane, Wood / pellet
- High SchoolShelton High School
- Last Remodel Year2013
- Middle SchoolOlympic Jr High
- Neighborhood NameIsland Lake
- Parcel #320065002905
- Roof TypeComposition
- Room Count13
- School DistrictShelton School District
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$312,340||$265K – $359K||-$1,695||$130||03/04/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,345/mo||$1.1K – $1.8K/mo||+$34||$0.56||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts Washington home values will increase 4.2% next year. Among 98584 homes, this home is 78% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 13.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 98584 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 17.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.8% greater than in Shelton, and 186.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98584 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Shelton.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Neighborhood for 2120 E Island Lake Drive
- 2130 E Island Lake Dr Shelton, WA$214K21.01,040
- 2110 E Island Lake Dr Shelton, WA$476K74.04,200
- 2140 E Island Lake Dr Shelton, WA$246K32.01,547
- 2150 E Island Lake Dr Shelton, WA$338K33.02,922
- 2100 E Island Lake Dr Shelton, WA$144K21.01,284
- 2153 E Island Lake Dr Shelton, WA$110K22.01,404
- 2090 E Island Lake Dr Shelton, WA$277K42.01,808
- 2160 E Island Lake Dr Shelton, WA$469K43.02,795
- 2180 E Island Lake Dr Shelton, WA$410K53.01,756
- 2080 E Island Lake Dr Shelton, WA$259K31.01,232
- 2220 E Island Lake Dr Shelton, WA$328K32.02,060
- 170 E Island Lake Dr Shelton, WA$230K30.51,344
- 2070 E Island Lake Dr Shelton, WA$211K32.01,176
- 190 E Island Lake Dr Shelton, WA$331K32.02,246
- 2161 E Island Lake Dr Shelton, WA$680K43.05,859
- 210 E Island Lake Dr Shelton, WA$320K32.02,019
- 2050 E Island Lake Dr Shelton, WA$357K33.02,444
- 220 E Island Lake Dr Shelton, WA$176K21.0748
- 250 E Island Lake Dr Shelton, WA$353K43.02,149
- 250 E Island Lake Dr Shelton, WA$367K32.01,377