- 39 days on Zillow
- Views: 7,616 all time views
- 1 shopper saved this home
- Last sold: Sep 2005 for $625,000
- MLS #: O5348908
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 240 sqft
- View: Water
- HOA Common Assn \ Optional, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Street Paved, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Property Type \ Vacant Land, Special Sale Provision \ None, Status \ Active, Last Change Type \ Price Decrease, Last Status \ Incomplete, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Community Features \ Playground, Community Features \ Tennis Courts, Location \ Sidewalk, Special Listing Type \ Variable Commission, Water Extras \ Dock - Slip Deeded On-Site, Community Features \ Water Access, Community Features \ Waterfront Complex, Water Access \ Lake, Water Access \ Lake - Chain of Lakes, Water Extras \ Skiing Allowed, Water View \ Lake, Water View \ Lake - Chain of Lakes, Water Frontage \ Lake, Property Style \ Single Family Use, Community Features \ Community Boat Ramp, Community Features \ Public Boat Ramp, Water Frontage \ Lake - Chain of Lakes, Utilities \ Septic System Required, Location \ Room For Pool, Utilities \ Public Water, Water Extras \ Boathouse
- Parcel #: 192330588806310
- Zillow Home ID: 46160088
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $7-60K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 32809 home values will rise 8.8% next year, compared to a 4.5% increase for Belle Isle as a whole. Among 32809 homes, this home is 357.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 71.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32809, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13% greater than in Belle Isle, and 107.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32809 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Belle Isle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32809 home values.
|2206 Homewood Dr Belle Isle, FL||$497K||3||2||1,591|
|2112 Homewood Dr Belle Isle, FL||$894K||4||4||3,156|
|2103 Homewood Dr Belle Isle, FL||$188K||3||1.5||1,326|
|2100 Nela Ave Belle Isle, FL||$224K||4||2.5||1,926|
|2214 Homewood Dr Belle Isle, FL||$502K||3||2||2,112|
|2207 Homewood Dr Belle Isle, FL||$297K||3||3||2,590|
|2104 Homewood Dr Belle Isle, FL||$592K||4||3||2,663|
|2200 Nela Ave Belle Isle, FL||$234K||3||1.5||1,586|
|2224 Homewood Dr Belle Isle, FL||$1.05M||4||3||4,241|
|2225 Homewood Dr Belle Isle, FL||$224K||4||2||1,640|
|2202 Nela Ave Belle Isle, FL||$181K||3||1.5||1,326|
|2230 Homewood Dr Belle Isle, FL||$528K||3||2||2,450|
|2231 Homewood Dr Belle Isle, FL||$199K||2||2||1,649|
|2109 Nela Ave Belle Isle, FL||$648K||3||3||2,709|
|2105 Nela Ave Belle Isle, FL||$555K||3||2||2,070|
|2204 Nela Ave Belle Isle, FL||$217K||3||2||1,602|
|2115 Nela Ave Belle Isle, FL||$633K||3||2||3,178|
|2001 Nela Ave Belle Isle, FL||$1.29M||5||5||4,651|
|2001 Nela Ave Belle Isle, FL||$1.12M||5||5||4,657|
|2304 Homewood Dr Belle Isle, FL||$632K||2||3||1,817|
Nearby Schools in Belle Isle
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.