A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 2006
- Views: 544 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: May 2015 for $600,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $635
- Amenities \ Bath Ceramic Tile, Amenities \ Elevator, Amenities \ Granite Counters, Amenities \ MBA/Sep Shwr, Amenities \ MBA/Sep Tub, Amenities \ MBR-BA Full, Amenities \ Walk-in Closet(s), Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Oven/Range-Gas, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Stove, Appliances \ Washer, Condo Coop Payment Freq \ Monthly, Cooling \ Central A/C, Dining Kitchen \ Gourmet, Dining Kitchen \ Kit-Dining Combo, Dining Kitchen \ Kit-Island, Exterior \ Brick, Handicap \ Chairlift, Handicap \ Elevator, Heating \ Central, HOA \ Y, HOA Payment Freq \ None, Listing Status \ Pending, Locale Listing Status \ CNTG/NO KO, Ownership \ Condo, Parking \ Assigned, Parking \ Basement Garage, Property Type \ Residential, Style \ Contemporary, SubSystemLocale \ MRIS_MAIN, SystemLocale \ MRIS, Type \ Mid-Rise 5-8 Floors
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 945 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 0358 2089
- Zillow Home ID: 71739267
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $525-599K.
Market guideZillow predicts Shaw home values will rise 0.7% next year, compared to a 1.6% increase for Washington as a whole. Among Shaw homes, this home is valued 7.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 17.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Shaw, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 127.9% greater than in Washington, and 86.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Shaw home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Shaw home values.
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!