2121 68th St, Saint Louis, MO 631212 beds, 1 bath, 1,020 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,143 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2011 for $45,800
- Price/sqft: $45
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 320 sqft
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,020 sqft
- Lot depth: 101
- Lot width: 41
- Parcel #: 16H541274
- Zillow Home ID: 2719203
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2121 68th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 63121 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 53.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 40.6% higher than in St. Louis Metro, and 200% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 63121 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in St. Louis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 63121 home values.
- 2119 68th St Saint Louis, MO$75K21888
- 2123 68th St Saint Louis, MO$56K21936
- 2117 68th St Saint Louis, MO$72K21792
- 2125 68th St Saint Louis, MO$42K211,042
- 2115 68th St Saint Louis, MO$69K21780
- 2124 69th St Saint Louis, MO$61K31864
- 2122 69th St Saint Louis, MO$55K221,176
- 2127 68th St Saint Louis, MO$48K21780
- 2120 69th St Saint Louis, MO$61K31768
- 2126 69th St Saint Louis, MO$74K21864
- 2128 69th St Saint Louis, MO$65K21864
- 2118 69th St Saint Louis, MO$59K21768
- 2113 68th St Saint Louis, MO$61K211,128
- 2120 68th St Saint Louis, MO$56K21756
- 2129 68th St Saint Louis, MO$56K2--936
- 2118 68th St Saint Louis, MO$47K21780
- 2122 68th St Saint Louis, MO--21768
- 2116 68th St # R Saint Louis, MO--------
- 2130 69th St Saint Louis, MO--31864
- 2116 68th St Saint Louis, MO$62K21768
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.