- Lot: 0.69 acres
- Built in 1979
- 46 days on Zillow
- Views: 709 all time views
- 2 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $580
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $430,000
- Price/sqft: $620
- MLS #: 201504713
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, On street
- View: City, Mountain
- Amenities \ Resident Manager, Land Tenure \ FS - Fee Simple, Parking Features \ Assigned, Amenities \ Recreation Room, Amenities \ Trash Chute, Architectural Style \ High-Rise 7+ Stories, Construction Materials \ Concrete, Inclusions \ Disposal, Unit Features \ Even# Unit, Unit Features \ Single Level, Amenities \ Club House, Parking Features \ Covered - 1, View \ Golf Course, View \ Marina\Canal, Parking Features \ Secured Entry, Property Condition \ Above Average, Amenities \ Recreation Area, Amenities \ Meeting Room, Amenities \ Whirlpool, Parking Features \ Garage
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 41
- Floor size: 771 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1260170030077
- Zillow Home ID: 82459589
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $456-503K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Waikiki home values will rise 4.1% next year, compared to a 3.6% rise for Honolulu as a whole. Among Waikiki homes, this home is 29% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 1.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Waikiki, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 90.3% higher than in Honolulu, and 43.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Waikiki home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Honolulu.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Waikiki home values.
|Other Units in this Building (202)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 2121 Ala Wai Blvd|
Nearby Schools in Honolulu
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
PK-5 & ungraded0.1 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.8 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.7 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.