2121 Cleveland Pl, Saint Louis, MO 63110Studio, 2,760 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1926
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $140,000
- Price/sqft: $51
- Parking: On street
- Building Desc \ Apt/InteriorEntrance,Construction \ Brick/Stone Msn Pred,Cooling \ 1 Window/Wall,Cooling \ Ceiling Fan,Fixed Expenses \ Insurance,Fixed Expenses \ Sewer,Fixed Expenses \ Taxes,Fixed Expenses \ Trash Removal,Fixed Expenses \ Water,Heat Source \ Gas,Heating \ Forced Air,Miscellaneous \ Basement,Miscellaneous \ Fencing,Miscellaneous \ Storage Room Avail,Operating Expenses \ Fixed Expenses,Operating Expenses \ Lawn Care,Operating Expenses \ Maintenance,Parking Description \ On Street Parking,Property Type \ Multi-Family 2-4,SchoolDistrict \ St. Louis City,Sewer \ Public,Special Listing Conditions \ None,Status \ Active,Tenancy Type \ 1 or More Vacant,Tenancy Type \ Month To Month,Tenant Pays \ Cable TV/Satellite,Tenant Pays \ Electric,Tenant Pays \ Gas,Transaction Type \ Sale,Type of Units \ 4-Family,Water \ Public,Water Heat \ Gas,
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 2,760 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1936
- Lot width: 56
- Parcel #: 59040001700
- Zillow Home ID: 3017511
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2121 Cleveland Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Southwest Garden, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 48.6% less than in Saint Louis, and 70.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Southwest Garden home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Southwest Garden home values.
- 2125 Cleveland Pl Saint Louis, MO$155K--42,720
- 2126 Maury Ave Saint Louis, MO$204K--42,720
- 2130 Maury Ave Saint Louis, MO$214K--42,720
- 2129 Cleveland Pl Saint Louis, MO$155K--42,720
- 2122 Maury Ave Saint Louis, MO$155K--42,720
- 2117 Cleveland Pl Saint Louis, MO$186K--42,760
- 4535 Cleveland Ave Saint Louis, MO$195K--43,360
- 2116 Maury Ave Saint Louis, MO$156K--42,720
- 2136 Maury Ave Saint Louis, MO--Studio--3,360
- 2113 Cleveland Pl Saint Louis, MO$212K442,816
- 2112 Maury Ave Saint Louis, MO$172K--42,720
- 2130 Cleveland Pl Saint Louis, MO$194K--42,720
- 2122 Cleveland Pl Saint Louis, MO$148K--42,816
- 2118 Cleveland Pl Saint Louis, MO$198K--42,816
- 2144 Maury Ave Saint Louis, MO$286K----3,360
- 4518 Cleveland Ave Saint Louis, MO$236K214,216
- 4522 Cleveland Ave Saint Louis, MO$236K--43,468
- 2126 Cleveland Pl Saint Louis, MO$172K--42,720
Nearby Schools in Saint Louis
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292