2121 Hampshire Pike, Columbia, TN 384013 beds, 3 baths, 3,157 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4.08 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $349,900
- Price/sqft: $111
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 711 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Granite countertop, Living room, Playground, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,157 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 102 02818 000
- Zillow Home ID: 70293947
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2121 Hampshire Pike
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 38401 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 36.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Columbia, and 34.3% higher than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- Hampshire Pike Columbia, TN$92K------
- 2110 Hampshire Pike Columbia, TN$109K--2.52,112
- 2135 Hampshire Pike Columbia, TN$248K--2.52,119
- 2089 Hampshire Pike Columbia, TN$1.61M--9.56,325
- 2143 Zion Rd Columbia, TN$338K643,663
- 2138 Hampshire Pike Columbia, TN$117K--12,690
- 2143 Hampshire Pike Columbia, TN$202K32.52,003
- Hampshire Pike Columbia, TN$90K--21,624
- 2126 Hampshire Pike Columbia, TN$120K--21,624
- 2157 Zion Rd Columbia, TN$123K--21,540
- Zion Rd Columbia, TN$97K------
- 2149 Hampshire Pike Columbia, TN$249K322,330
- 2144 Hampshire Pike Columbia, TN$186K--1.52,617
- 2150 Hampshire Pike Columbia, TN$88K--11,171
- Hampshire Pike Columbia, TN$96K------
- 2155 Hampshire Pike Columbia, TN$162K--2.52,299
- 2105 Zion Rd Columbia, TN$205K--32,196
- 2109 Zion Rd Columbia, TN$189K--2.52,601
- 2158 Hampshire Pike Columbia, TN$147K321,818
- 2070 Hampshire Pike Columbia, TN$252K--21,918
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.