- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2121 Kenilworth Ave, Charlotte, NC 282034 beds, 2 baths, 1,491 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,492 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1936
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $190,000
- Price/sqft: $127
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Unfinished basement
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Mud room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,491 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Parcel #: 15101816
- Zillow Home ID: 6243549
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2121 Kenilworth Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Dilworth market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 39.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 47.1% lower than in Charlotte, and 91% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Dilworth home values rise more quickly than other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Dilworth home values.
- 2125 Kenilworth Ave Charlotte, NC$409K321,400
- 2117 Kenilworth Ave Charlotte, NC$409K321,829
- 2115 Kenilworth Ave Charlotte, NC$424K431,814
- 1301 Hemlock St Charlotte, NC$913K74.54,250
- 2124 Scott Ave Charlotte, NC$236K211,042
- 2109 Kenilworth Ave Charlotte, NC$277K311,200
- 2120 Scott Ave Charlotte, NC$319K31.51,600
- 2128 Scott Ave Charlotte, NC$312K211,225
- 2116 Scott Ave Charlotte, NC$416K31.51,584
- 2132 Scott Ave Charlotte, NC$260K211,082
- 2131 Charlotte Dr Charlotte, NC$641K432,398
- 2112 Scott Ave Charlotte, NC$354K321,384
- 2133 Charlotte Dr Charlotte, NC$404K311,503
- 2105 Kenilworth Ave Charlotte, NC$335K311,292
- 2125 Charlotte Dr Charlotte, NC$524K421,945
- 2137 Charlotte Dr Charlotte, NC$409K311,152
- 2110 Scott Ave Charlotte, NC$621K422,650
- 2121 Charlotte Dr Charlotte, NC$584K532,612
- 2201 Charlotte Dr Charlotte, NC$442K321,276
- 2101 Kenilworth Ave Charlotte, NC$422K--21,751
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.