2121 Main St, Peninsula, OH 442642 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 1996 for $1,000
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Partial basement, 468 sqft
- Cooling System: Central air
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,600 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Parcel #: 1100503
- Zillow Home ID: 35333488
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2121 Main Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44264 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 8.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 70.4% lower than in Akron Metro, and 56.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 44264 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Akron Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44264 home values.
- 2135 Main St Peninsula, OH$161K311,608
- 2220 Main St Peninsula, OH$1.63M44.59,931
- 2069 Main St Peninsula, OH$164K311,830
- 2061 Main St Peninsula, OH$180K21.51,328
- 2193 E Streetsboro Rd Hudson, OH$279K321,736
- 2051 Main St Peninsula, OH$174K211,128
- Streetsboro Rd Peninsula, OH--------
- 2213 E Streetsboro Rd Hudson, OH$275K22904
- 1710 Stine Rd Peninsula, OH$204K41.52,554
- 2295 Main St Peninsula, OH$139K43.52,403
- 1991 Main St Peninsula, OH$320K42.52,524
- 2074 Bronson St Peninsula, OH$180K422,294
- Stine Rd Peninsula, OH$138K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292